💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 16

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

Day 3: My ex's favorite was George Strait.  For some reason this song always reminds me. I hate it because George Strait is amazing and my husband loves him too. :noparty:

she/her/hers

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid

Day 4: A Song That Reminds You Of Someone You’d Rather Forget

Reminds me of a guy I thought was gay, it’s hard to tell because I’m not out, we sang this song together many times.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Oriane

Day 4: A Song That Reminds Me Of Someone I'd Rather Forget

I disliked that song when it first came out. Then this person constantly played it to me to annoy me and I ended up loathing it. And now that this person is no longer in my life I hate it even more :selena:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

That J

I love this thread.  It was an excellent idea!  Some interesting song choices. We all have stories dont we!! Haha

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Day 4

I would like to forget the day my ears had to hear a girl from my class cover this song on a school talent show :messga:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

A Hybrid
6 minutes ago, That J said:

I love this thread.  It was an excellent idea!  Some interesting song choices. We all have stories dont we!! Haha

That J
Just now, A Hybrid said:

I LOVE it and it's only going to become more interesting as it plays out! 

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, That J said:

Omg I think so as well, tomorrow will be Gaga’s day I feel it :pray:

Day 4: i could copy-paste my whole spotify playlist here but these two will have to do 'cause i ain't coming back to this **** i just moved on from again :vegas:

I lost five kilos 'cause of heartache Now I'm skinny

aaron l
1 hour ago, That J said:

@A Hybrid thank you as well for this! I've never participated in a 30 day challenge or whatever. Music condemns every feeling I have for the most part, and even though my music taste might differ from others, I still love being able to share it. (And my feelings):happy:

That J
7 minutes ago, Sharpay Evans said:

@A Hybrid thank you as well for this! I've never participated in a 30 day challenge or whatever. Music condemns every feeling I have for the most part, and even though my music taste might differ from others, I still love being able to share it. (And my feelings):happy:

I'm very eclectic so we will get along just fine. Haha.  I'm excited to share my taste and to see the taste of others. 

domixwodix

I‘m joining now

Day 1: Black Beauty by Lana Del Rey

Day 2: Only1 by Ariana Grande

Day 3: Alejando by Lady Gaga

Day 4: Meltdown by Lorde

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Breakdown

4th day:

It's not really about the person, but what it meant to me in that day. I really consider that time the first time I was romantically disillusioned (and not only that, but also reminds me of the time with my ex-best friend). Beautiful song, it's such a shame that it's tainted with a bitter memory. :(

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

Breakdown

Also this:

It also has to do with my ex-bestie. As childish as it sounds we used to sing these songs from kids shows/movies together at 12 years old (it hits me even more than the first one). :(

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

Archived