game

GGD's Super Smash Bros. U. Tournament [WINNER: LOGAN]

DiegoMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Craven Moorecox

@DiegoMonster Jking! I’m thankful for you organizing this tourney! It was also good to know that @Haroon does more than give out warning points, and lastly to @Logan for the humbling experience that I needed :huntyga:

Craven Moorecox
2 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

Otherwise, I'll be free tomorrow until like 6 Central Time.

Tomorrow is good for me!

Awakened M
1 hour ago, Logan said:

Omg @Awakened M I can’t believe you’ve done this :giveup:

...... I-

:selena:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Awakened M
45 minutes ago, Florian said:

YES :hug: 

Except for @Logan for obvious reasons :madge: 

Aww thank you!:hug:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

DiegoMonster

:flop: I’m sorry I completely left this behind but I’ve been a bit overworked and sick with a gastroenteritis and that has made me be a bit away from ggd and internet overall..

the final results will come in 6 hours and it will include the top 4 placements whose matches have been already privately sent to me, I just have to tell you that the final surprised me a lot, you’ll love it :) 

@Logan @Meruk Holland @Haroon @Awakened M @Florian @TheOriginalOne @LoanSPW @JGD @River @Craven Moorecox @ZacharyMonster @tthen @Sharpay Evans @Deano

Tune in to this thread in 6 hours to watch live as I post the final results :D 

• DiegoMonster changed the title to GGD's Super Smash Bros. U. Tournament [WINNER: LOGAN]

Archived