💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

June 1st - Looking to share hotel room

Serial Chiller

Featured Posts

Serial Chiller

Hey monsters,

I’m going alone to the June 1st show and will he staying the night, so just wondering if anyone else would be interested in sharing a hotel room. I’d hate to pay for the whole thing. :toofunny:

Anyone already booked their place? Anything I should know? I heard Excalibur is the cheapest on the strip but they only have room for 3+ parties or something. 

I’ve been playing those Vegas slot games but the complementary room rewards are not applicable for Saturday. Tragic, :toofunny:

mr.peter

Ive never heard of a policey of having to have more than one guest to book a room. Where does it say that ? 

Serial Chiller
4 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

Not with that username....

:pole:

4 minutes ago, Chop said:

send pics thanks, xo xo :gayhat:

Thanks I got Grindr for that :huntyga:

Serial Chiller
3 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

Ive never heard of a policey of having to have more than one guest to book a room. Where does it say that ? 

No, of course you can pay for the whole thing yourself, but it’s 200+ so cheaper if u have a group. 

Serial Chiller
2 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Geez, you’re that thirsty, huh?

Why not get a motel instead?

What do you mean ‘thirsty’? I ain’t looking to f with anyone. Do you mean ‘cheap’? Yeah, I’m cheap, for not wanting to spend excessively. Since there are tons of people here going there for the same purpose, I say there’s a chance I can find someone to share the cost. 

No thanks to your condescending tone. Also learn your lingo. Ain’t no one thirsty here. 

AJRocketMan
1 hour ago, Serial Chiller said:

What do you mean ‘thirsty’? I ain’t looking to f with anyone. Do you mean ‘cheap’? Yeah, I’m cheap, for not wanting to spend excessively. Since there are tons of people here going there for the same purpose, I say there’s a chance I can find someone to share the cost. 

No thanks to your condescending tone. Also learn your lingo. Ain’t no one thirsty here. 

Lmao I wasn’t being rude, that was supposed to be cheeky and facetious. :huntyga: If that sounded asshole-ish, I apologize.

Archived