💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

JWT Movie cancelled?

Jeroen Bloeming

Featured Posts

TeenIdle
49 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Oh look, a project that was never even confirmed is not releasing. 

Do I really need to keep reminding y'all that the only thing you can trust is what comes out of her mouth?

The delusion I swear...

giphy.gif

Not even that :derpga:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername
18 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I would so much rather have an Enigma tour DVD than Joanne. JWT is one of her most forgettable tours to me. I would trade 86 Joanne World Tours for 1 BTWB or Enigma DVD :giveup:

Wtf

ARTPOPNick

Well, disappointed but not surprised :( 

sometimes I think we should stick together as a fanbase and use our voice together to contact Gaga or her team about it..

I mean, even if she doesn't make profit out of it, she can do it just as a gift to her fans? 
Maybe they weren't happy about the result, but please, anything is better than nothing and that makes me sad :( 

Head Empty
2 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

This gif is so, so, so so so so outdated :trollga: someone who can work on these things should update it, there's so much more since Born This Way :toofunny:

I made the original + made several updates, but I stopped trying after the 100th edit. People will keep using the original anyway :smh:

Edit: new version on page 5 :hor:

ARTPOPNick
1 hour ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Oh look, a project that was never even confirmed is not releasing. 

Do I really need to keep reminding y'all that the only thing you can trust is what comes out of her mouth?

The delusion I swear...

giphy.gif

1hspy9qrqgd01.jpg

well maybe it's not a 100% confirmation, but why would she film a regular show, just for nothing? Like come on, 1 + 1 = 2, right?

Spoiler

DU6R7z_WsAAvSMv.jpg 

those camera cranes can really block your view -> so these fans were quite unfortunate too, because they never got recompensated for their blocked view

AlexanderMagno
2 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I made the original + made several updates, but I stopped trying after the 100th edit. People will keep using the original anyway :smh:

Ooooh, well whenever you have the patience for it, do it again! It's such an iconic gif :worship2: although I believe it must be stressful to update it every month :flop:

Head Empty

Could also be that they weren't satisfied with the result. If I remember correctly they couldn't fit the big top screen into the venue on the first day, and the stage was having problems on the second.

ARTPOPNick
1 minute ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Could also be that they weren't satisfied with the result. If I remember correctly they couldn't fit the big top screen into the venue on the first day, and the stage was having problems on the second.

well they could combine the footage, like use the opening from the second date and use the good performances from the first date? 
+ Beyonce's mrs carter world tour dvd was quite messy too (with all those different outfits), so I can't imagine this being worse than Bey's recording

But yeah, the arenas weren't perfect, also she had really small crowds, so the orginal plan of filming the show at the 02 arena would be so much better, however I just can't imagine it being THAT bad 

JazzGa
18 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Wtf

Thanks for the thoughtful comment! Wow, you really contributed to the discourse!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

TimisaMonster

Because the residency is JWT 2.0

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

13 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:
  Hide contents

DU6R7z_WsAAvSMv.jpg 

those camera cranes can really block your view -> so these fans were quite unfortunate too, because they never got recompensated for their blocked view

well maybe it's not a 100% confirmation, but why would she film a regular show, just for nothing? Like come on, 1 + 1 = 2, right?

100 TIMES THIS! THOSE CRANES AND CAMERAMEN ARE SO OBNOXIOUS! I was literally like "Oh well, at least we might get a DVD out of this" ...............................

Head Empty
10 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Ooooh, well whenever you have the patience for it, do it again! It's such an iconic gif :worship2: although I believe it must be stressful to update it every month :flop:

I just found my original file so I might just do that :rip:

Smother Em Eh

I guess it’ll just be in her list of broken promises :giveup:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ARTPOPNick
1 minute ago, jjaa91 said:

100 TIMES THIS! THOSE CRANES AND CAMERAMEN ARE SO OBNOXIOUS! I was literally like "Oh well, at least we might get a DVD out of this" ...............................

well exactly, it reminds me of Madonna's confessions tour, she said: i'm so sorry for all those cranes blocking your view, but you will get a dvd (so please forgive for blocking your view), so the fans were recompensated in a sort of way

but now it was like: the whole night thinking "fortunately we will get a dvd", but it just never came.. well.. trollga strikes again

Archived