💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Mill: Enigma Interludes Portfolio

fivefoottwo

Featured Posts

Helxig

"Enigma, an ethereal character that represents Lady Gaga’s inner persona, was originally created by The Mill for the release of her Art Pop App in 2014. The character now returns, refreshed and transformed in a series of original films that play an integral part in the Las Vegas Residency performance. "

So it's true :diane: :tony: :selena:  Enigma is Petga.

Omg and Animega has Gaga's same freckles.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Defmix100
32 minutes ago, JEREMY said:

So, rumor that Marvel made Enigma interlude is wrong, isn't it? :ohwell:

well the Mill have worked on multiple Marvel movies

Panchecco
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

"Enigma, an ethereal character that represents Lady Gaga’s inner persona, was originally created by The Mill for the release of her Art Pop App in 2014. The character now returns, refreshed and transformed in a series of original films that play an integral part in the Las Vegas Residency performance. " 

it's funny cause Enigma looks way worse than Petga :selena:

fivefoottwo
1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

it's funny cause Enigma looks way worse than Petga :selena:

i agree, i prefer petga's clean-cut beautiful aesthetics, the enigma redesign I'm not feeling ha

VoldeLorde2

I wish Gaga's wig matched animeGa's hair. The pigtails need to be higher, and the color of blue needs to be a lot lighter.

fivefoottwo
16 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

I wish Gaga's wig matched animeGa's hair. The pigtails need to be higher, and the color of blue needs to be a lot lighter.

the "bop cut" portion already looks good but the pig tails are SO OFF. they need way more height and volume. i also wish sarah did her make up look closer to AnimeGa animation, with softer eyes and lips. the neon lips aren't for me tbh. if all those changes were made it would be the perfect enigma look to me

Suspiria

I think the animations are really cool, the videogame aesthetic came through really strong in the preview video.

I just wish they played a much bigger part in the show. Like she could've worked the videogame thing so much better.

And I totally agree about the look. Why doesn't she look like the videogame character? This is literally a 100 MILLION DOLLAR residency. She could afford the best cosplay costume of all time, and she comes out with that cheap neon green number and rats tail hair?

fivefoottwo
14 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

And I totally agree about the look. Why doesn't she look like the videogame character? This is literally a 100 MILLION DOLLAR residency.

Seeing the new disco stick today, I'm hoping that previous shows were tester shows, and that the looks/show itself will keep changing and improving over time. (or maybe its wishful thinking. I really want that wig to be a prototype because the final one can't be finished in time :selena:) TBH, imagine Gaga performing in exact copies of AnimeGa's "armours" that would be a SERVE!

Antichrist
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Gaga: Drops C3C

Monsters: *pretends to be satisfied*

00000032407.jpg

somebody crop this & make it into an emoticon now :giveup:

Archived