edengowon

I actually like Ava Max and am excited for her debut album

the artist formerly known as melancholia

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antichrist
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

In another thread my reply was something along the lines of "Stream thief by the more talented, more original and more gorgeous queen alice chater" and someone was like wow you guys have become like madonna's fans she is original and her and gaga are different, when I hand't mentioned Gaga once :selena:

i'm not saying it was you, but you know, ggd :emma: 

The Fame Monster
1 hour ago, Ally the Maine said:

“Let it go, let it go, don’t give a s*** anymore”. Not hating, just personally I don’t like her music and what she’s doing (that I’ve seen) is very generic. This has nothing to do with Gaga comparisons at all, just my personal opinion

Ally the Maine? More like Ally the Mean! :lmao:

Spoiler

I'm just kidding. :teehee: I respect your opinion, honey. :hor:

Find your freedom in the music

Nikolai Barrow
2 hours ago, Antichrist said:

i think there's a line between disliking & dragging to the pits because people compare her to gags :emma:

This. She is obviously influenced by Gaga and that is a GOOD thing. It shows how influential Gaga has been over the last decade. Fad who? That raw raw bitch made and continues to make IMPACT :firega:

this site can stop worshipping her :emma:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Can we go somewhere where you don't go attacked for liking another artist? :selena:

Where's AvaDaily.com :duck:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Reject False Icons

I wish she was also influenced by Gaga in quality music...

But it's not like that :huntyga:

I'm so excited for this song :giveup: I just hope it is a little bit darker in theme and not as bubble pop as Sweet But Psycho (which I liked but I need something a little more sonically interessting next!) she can pull it off! :heart: 

nswain1110

I love Sweet But Psycho - it's a great, fun pop song. Know idea why anyone's threatened though... She has one hit song, her other songs are meh and no debut album. What exactly are we comparing? The "I'mmamama-out-of-my-mind" lyric? Yes it's a bit Gagaesque but why shouldn't other pop artists be influenced by other artists? That's how this game works!

Regardless, I'm excited to see where she goes from here. I love good pop music and if her and her team delivers... I'll eat it up!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Archived