💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should be an accordionist in her next era.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Gaga is a great pianist so it's not hard for her to play accordion..  

I think it's really a good idea that could impress people .. And gaga can really take the accordion to another dimension with her futuristic touch. 

What do u think guys ? 

49af682f16cb21ba490fe3696cedf118.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticPrincess
5 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Please (and I can’t stress this enough) don’t give her ideas. 

THANK YOU

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Bonkers

in November, Gaga told Variety that she was touched that her fans have championed the film so hard, saying, "I only want to win now, because I want that kid who feels like me, that misfit or outcast that didn’t belong, to win."
:emma:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

On 1/17/2019 at 4:47 AM, Bonkers said:

in November, Gaga told Variety that she was touched that her fans have championed the film so hard, saying, "I only want to win now, because I want that kid who feels like me, that misfit or outcast that didn’t belong, to win."
:emma:

In your world being an accordionist equivalent to being a loser?  

I don't understand 

AndrewGr
22 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Please (and I can’t stress this enough) don’t give her ideas. 

PLEASE give her ideas. The earlier you realize that she's a musician, the better for everyone. If you want to see her holding disco sticks and singing Bad Romance for her rest of her live, it ain't happening. She is going to be evolving more and more, and if that means learning new instruments, bring it on :) 

On 1/17/2019 at 5:04 AM, AndrewGr said:

PLEASE give her ideas. The earlier you realize that she's a musician, the better for everyone. If you want to see her holding disco sticks and singing Bad Romance for her rest of her live, it ain't happening. She is going to be evolving more and more, and if that means learning new instruments, bring it on :) 

Thank u :kiss:

Catnikko
4 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Gurl no one said that, I walk past enough accordianist's performing on city street corners to know that is not what I would like from Gaga :air: 

Actual patient

RAMROD

And then what? :huntyga:

Do polka duet album with Weird Al Yankovic?

ded6be6d-c025-4fe0-95e0-35d13489c075.jpg

:huntyga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived