💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Now Apocalypse Season 1 Trailer

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Judas Society

What did I just watch? Looks bizarre and I don't understand what it's about. I wanna watch this.

• 2 months later...
Eighteen

i watched all the episodes. it was okay. the most interesting thing about it was the polyamorous parts because it kind of made some interesting points. the main character is a looker doe

The Child
11 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

i watched all the episodes. it was okay. the most interesting thing about it was the polyamorous parts because it kind of made some interesting points. the main character is a looker doe

Are the sex scenes great?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Eighteen
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Are the sex scenes great?

well it's pretty graphic :cryga:

The Child
1 hour ago, Eighteen said:

well it's pretty graphic :cryga:

I mean I’m here for Beau Mirchoff & Tyler Poser so if they have sex I AM SO gonna watch this.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Eighteen
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

I mean I’m here for Beau Mirchoff & Tyler Poser so if they have sex I AM SO gonna watch this.

beau's character is straight but he does have a lot of sex scenes. and tyler poser shows up like a couple times in the season and that's it. 

The Child
13 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

beau's character is straight but he does have a lot of sex scenes. and tyler poser shows up like a couple times in the season and that's it. 

Not interesting then. Why didn’t they make Beau’s character bi???

PlastiscGuy
1 hour ago, Eighteen said:

Where did you watch them? I've only watched til ep 3 last week, did they leak or something?

PG.

9 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Where did you watch them? I've only watched til ep 3 last week, did they leak or something?

Whole season was released early by Starz

Eighteen
13 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Not interesting then. Why didn’t they make Beau’s character bi???

well his bff is gay if that's any consolation :P

The Child
33 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

well his bff is gay if that's any consolation :P

I’m gonna watch this just for the sex scenes.

Archived