Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Shallow re-peaks on YT thanks to Rachel Ziegler and more

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Defmix100
2 hours ago, andy232000 said:

She is talented but given that my best friend was the front runner for that role in the movie but they chose her instead makes me HATE her... (Not really but friendship code ya know :huntyga:

No but truly, she's not that much of a nice person based on what I heard during the audition process. But she is a good Gaga Stan I'll give her that 

did you write that on her before? Either you or someone else because I remember reading that she isn't nice behind the scenes. It's always great when you hear people talk about how nice Gaga is behind the scenes

andy232000
25 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

did you write that on her before? Either you or someone else because I remember reading that she isn't nice behind the scenes. It's always great when you hear people talk about how nice Gaga is behind the scenes

hmmm I have only refered to this topic once before and I dont think I mentioned her. It was on a thread about another user who accidentally lashed out to a director for taking too long to chose his cast, so I told him how my friend finished her audition in June 2018 and was notified about the resulta two days ago (at the time I wrote that results were not known) to make a point that it can take months for an actor to find out if they get the role or not. But Rachel was not relevant to it so I dont think so...and I dont know of anyone else who might know if she was ride or not that isnt linked to me tbh

Defmix100
Just now, andy232000 said:

hmmm I have only refered to this topin once before and I dont think I mentioned her. It was on a thread about another user who accidentally lashed out to a director for taking to long to chose his cast, so I told him how my friend finished her audition in June 2018 and was notified about the resulta two days ago (at the time I wrote that results were not known) to make a point that it can take months for an actor to find out if they get the role or not. But Rachel was not relevant to it so I dont think so...and I dont know of anyone else who might know if she was ride or not that isnt linked to me tbh

Oh right yeah I saw that thread but the comment about her not being nice was in a post of her shallow video from maybe a month ago so there must be someone else on here who heard the same thing about her

andy232000
22 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

Oh right yeah I saw that thread but the comment about her not being nice was in a post of her shallow video from maybe a month ago so there must be someone else on here who heard the same thing about her

Thats interesting to say the least! I dont know her but I did keep an eye on her the last couple of months while we waited for the results and based on her twitter posts I can see why someone could say shes a bit intense or overwhelming. But I think thats just her first impression hopefully. otherwise if she’s truly difficult to work with then it would make more sad she got the role

if you can link me to the post you are talking about i’d like to read it and see for myself

Defmix100
1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

Thats interesting to say the least! I dont know her but I did keep an eye on her the last couple of months while we waited for the results and based on her twitter posts I can see why someone could say shes a bit intense or overwhelming. But I think thats just her first impression hopefully. otherwise if she’s truly difficult to work with then it would make more sad she got the role

Oh I just went back to the thread and it was you haha

LateToCult

Are you sure it’s her? A lot of the comments say that the one Balkan performance got them interested in the song 

andy232000
1 hour ago, Defmix100 said:

Oh I just went back to the thread and it was you haha

Oh I forgot about that OTHER thread. I thought I had just written on the director thing! 

1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Are you sure it’s her? A lot of the comments say that the one Balkan performance got them interested in the song 

Did you read the OP? I said that it was also because of other videos that went viral and are part of other threats... :awkney:

Hottie Detector

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Did you read the OP? I said that it was also because of other videos that went viral and are part of other threats... :awkney:

I didn’t read the OP and I’m not ashame.  :gayhat:

ChromaticPrincess
3 hours ago, Wigless said:

Outsang Gaga tbh. the way she sings “I’ll never meet the ground”

Like !!!!

also Gaga hits SPAWN fame tbh. First Greyson Chance w LoveGame, Christina Grimmie (RIP) w The Edge Of Glory (+ way more), and now this... I-

don't forget the paparazzi boy

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

ChromaticPrincess
2 hours ago, Boris2 said:

It’s the Algorithm change, not her. Change the credits title :madge:

this is extremely off topic but is that you in your avi:hor:

Spoiler

why am i like this:smh::toofunny:

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

4 hours ago, andy232000 said:

the audition finished in june last year. Her singing shallow had nothing to do with it lol. Its not like They casted her because of the song 

Then your friend should have been a bigger Gaga fan.

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, PrincessVenus said:

don't forget the paparazzi boy

I think that’s Greyson chance.  Wait no he sang that instead of love game oof

Archived