Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shallow performed by biggest stars on the Balkans

Swallow

Featured Posts

Swallow

You have no idea how iconic is this :giveup:

This guy (a singer) was in a reality tv show and he cheated his wife (the girl singing with him) with some hoe. His wife then entered that reality show as a contestant it was too epic! Now both of them are huge popstars and the performance is going viral everywhere!

Es solo una paja entre colegas

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swallow
3 minutes ago, Mislav Modronja said:

Okej, trebam bejzik informacije. Tko, što, gdje, kako. Hvala! -x

nisi gledao Zadrugu? Ugl srpski reality show tipa Big Brother/Farma, sa hrpom anonimusa. Među njima bio ovaj lik koji se prije toga bavio glazbom. Kad je ušao u reality bio oženjen sa ženom iz ovog videa. Tamo je upoznao jednu kurvetinu sa kojom se spetljao i prevario svoju ženu. Nakon toga njegova žena ulazi u taj reality i onda nastaje potpuni kaos :rip: Ugl ona pobjedila na kraju, oboje postali ogromne zvijezde.

I am sorry to tell you but this are not the biggest stars on Balkans. Maybe in your country only. People in other countries most likely and myself included have no idea who they are.

Swallow
1 minute ago, Ivannn said:

I am sorry to tell you but this are not the biggest stars on Balkans. Maybe in your country only. People in other countries most likely and myself included have no idea who they are.

They have huge fanbases in every country on the Balkans. All of their videos went #1 on Youtube Trending in every single country. 

well, not in my country ( Croatia). Honestly never heard of them. You made a bit of a overstatement in the title of your topic.

Swallow
1 minute ago, Ivannn said:

well, not in my country ( Croatia). Honestly never heard of them. You made a bit of am overstatement in the title of your topic.

I thought you guys in Croatia don't like when someone says you are part of the Balkans? :huntyga:

anyways, maybe not in Croatia but for sure in the rest of the Balkans :staymad:

nerdfacekillah
10 minutes ago, Varys said:

Hide contents

Reality tv star turnt singer is never a good idea :huntyga:

giphy.gif

that gif destroyed me:ladyhaha:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Just now, Swallow said:

I thought you guys in Croatia don't like when someone says you are part of the Balkans? :huntyga:

anyways, maybe not in Croatia but for sure in the rest of the Balkans :staymad:

tehnically less than half of Croatia is on Balkans, so you are right in that one point. We do not like it.

I am sure they are not popular in Greece for example either.

Swallow
Just now, Ivannn said:

tehnically less than half of Croatia is on Balkans, so you are right in that one point. We do not like it.

I am sure they are not popular in Greece for example either.

the video of them performing Shallow is #8 on YT trends in your country, can't you be happy about it? :rip: You seem so mad.

I am not mad but the dramatic overstatements became very frequent on this page and they are nothing else than click baits.

Florian
14 minutes ago, Ivannn said:

I am not mad but the dramatic overstatements became very frequent on this page and they are nothing else than click baits.

Who cares  ? :laughga: Don't be pressed and move on with your day like we all do :laughga: There are better things to do on this forum

Emigrante

WIth some hoe? Why are you shaming that woman that HE cheated her on with.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived