Madame Goo Goo
13 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

2012/2022 

dang a ten year tour...fibro can't bring her down

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

gypsy101
12 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Wtf is this talking about?

Thank U Next was the 32nd song in history to debut at #1 on the Hot 100. it actually happened 4 times last year (the only other year that happened 4 times is 1995)

thehanyo
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

Thank U Next was the 32nd song in history to debut at #1 on the Hot 100. it actually happened 4 times last year (the only other year that happened 4 times is 1995)

Wow, fascinating! Thank you!

AJRocketMan
1 hour ago, PrincessVenus said:

Reveal hidden contents

i've always thought that G.U.Y. and Donatella would have smashed in late 2012. By the time they were released they were pretty outdated

I disagree. I don't remember thinking they were outdated when they came out, especially G.U.Y, which doesn't sound like anything Zedd had done before, with those R&B percussions and rhythms. However, the song "Transmission" off his True Colors album sounds exactly like G.U.Y and came out 1.5 years after ARTPOP did. Complextro/Complextro-inspired Electro-House was still relevant in 2013/14.

AJRocketMan
4 hours ago, JustAnother said:

It wasn’t, and I’ve also never heard the solo version either. 2012 is the ONLY year Gaga hasn’t released new music actually, because in 2010 her Remix EP came out (Still technically new music just not new songs). Really weird actually, 2012 had so much potential releases (BDKMV, CLLG, PARTYNAUSEOUS, etc.) but none were officially released.

Don't forget "Stache (Princess High)". They could've easily added that to the 2013 deluxe edition of Clarity, but strangely they didn't.. :huh:

TheSlash

Tbh, that's the most accurate way the press ever wrote about this fanbase :pray: . All the last times they were just taking our meltdowns for facts :poot:  :awkney: 

Ew, David!

GypsyVida
22 hours ago, xoxo Human said:

here comes the "gaga won't release music till 2084" :vegas:

Buy Lady Gaga - "Wow I'm Surprised I'm Still Alive" on iTunes NOW!

Stream COWBOY CARTER

janetjackson

I think it would be very smart of her to allow some of the pop girls to make a splash first. Feel out the new music atmosphere when it comes to pop.

Thankfully, it seems as though female pop is on its way back. There is hope!

Archived