💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Shallow reaches 200M views

monsterdino

Featured Posts

monsterdino

Her first video to reach 200M views since Applause and the song stands at 281M streams on Spotify...also her next video to become VEVO certified is INLA with currently having 95.3M views

Imagine if it ever reaches 1B, omg

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ArtGagaPop

It has earned 3,332,760 views so far today only making it the biggest day ever for Shallow in views, the old record was 3,281,022, it's coming for Bad romance :nooo:

I wonder why it is so difficult for a Lady Gaga video to reach 1B all these years :sweat: Her music was great, her videos were better than others and she was like the biggest artist in late 2018, but the views just didn’t go up. Taki Taki got released after the Shallow video and it is going to hit 1B soon. I really hope she could get another 1B for a video in the coming era.

LeJudas
41 minutes ago, Red said:

Imagine if it ever reaches 1B, omg

Probably before every other song that hasn't done it yet

:vegas: I guess the teens want Shalalow Bicht instead of Rah Rah Bihtc

9 minutes ago, comeonLG6 said:

I wonder why it is so difficult for a Lady Gaga video to reach 1B all these years :sweat: Her music was great, her videos were better than others and she was like the biggest artist in late 2018, but the views just didn’t go up. Taki Taki got released after the Shallow video and it is going to hit 1B soon. I really hope she could get another 1B for a video in the coming era.

Taki Taki is a massive hit because it includes Latin and American singers. 

Latin America is very obsessed with Ozuna right now and the rest with Cardi B and Selena Gomez and that just massive for views. 

While shallow is just.... Gaga and Bradley 

Hottie Detector

AndiGaga
16 minutes ago, ropi said:

It wont :interestinga:

41 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

It has earned 3,332,760 views so far today only making it the biggest day ever for Shallow in views, the old record was 3,281,022, it's coming for Bad romance :nooo:

it will <3 

bloody g

Her first video to do so since Applause

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

ArtGagaPop
24 minutes ago, comeonLG6 said:

Shallow is serving longetivity and that's what's important, also english songs tend to do worse on youtube compared to a few years ago, it's mostly domminated by lating music. If you actually compare her to other pop female artists Shallow is doing amazing. Ariana is the biggest girl in music this year along with gaga and breathin is pretty much stuck under 100M views, God is a woman around 160M views so less then Shallow and Thank u next despite having a huge debut is already doing lower daily views then Shallow. Shallow is coming for 1B in 1-2 years. 

Archived