💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Random Charts Opinions and Discussions

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh

Use this thread instead of the usual Charts Discussion Thread in order to discuss off-topic and random topics regarding sales, charts, etc.. Thanks.

when-Jessica-Lange-Fiona-just-straight-u

LetsGetHigh
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

A-Yas better than DiC (both are great though)

For a single in Summer? Chile the ****ing bad taste. THE GHETTO.

Finally those useless discussion about  '' ARUTW is better than Shallow '' '' TF is her best album '' completely useless and no new info :triggered:

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, BawBaw said:

Finally those useless discussion about  '' ARUTW is better than Shallow '' '' TF is her best album '' completely useless and no new info :triggered:

like tracking the every move of a digital song and or album, that does not even belong to you, on dozens of music charts around the world, full of guesses and misinformation on real stats... all for no salary?

yeah don’t bring up ‘usefulness’ :ladyhaha:

LetsGetHigh
2 minutes ago, Wigless said:

like tracking the every move of a digital song and or album, that does not even belong to you, on dozens of music charts around the world, full of guesses and misinformation on real stats... all for no salary?

yeah don’t bring up ‘usefulness’ :ladyhaha:

That's the topic of the thread, to track sales and chart positions, period. Going around to talk about Eminem and Mariah Carey is extremely off-topic, especially when it goes on for more than 10 pages. 

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

That's the topic of the thread, to track sales and chart positions, period. Going around to talk about Eminem and Mariah Carey is extremely off-topic, especially when it goes on for more than 10 pages. 

Extremely off-topic is talking about the Brexit drama in said thread rn.

I can’t imagine not thinking other artists sales are important. Literally the whole point of tracking them in the first place, to see who’s song is more relevant than the other. If people didn’t care about that, they wouldn’t release sales numbers or pay so much for promo.  

Still all useless, period. Don’t take it so seriously smh 

thank u!!! so much general conversation lmao but no thank u sisters!! idc ur opinions I want facts pls

Ladygagalover

Keeping up with 2 threads will be a challenge, but I like the idea of this thread.

I can’t wait for Gaga’s performance of ARUTW at the Grammys and Shallow at the Oscars.

VoldeLorde2

It's too much work to switch back and forth. I will continue to post randomly in the other charts thread:vegas:

Archived