Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Iggy is sad she can’t attend Jackson Maine’s concert

Kimmo

Featured Posts

ChromaticPrincess

We stan:party:

has gagz ever acknowledged her tho?:oprah:

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

myluis617

Lol, I'm Sad I can't go to an Ally Concert, with Jackson tripping over stage props with his drunk ass. 

giphy.gif

AndrewGr

SUPPORT HIS WIFE AND BOOK UR TICKETS TO ENIGMA!!1!1! She is the Sha la la la bitch

DiscoHeaven23

What about Ally's b*tch!!!!!

You need some "Heal Me" in your life 

funny-gif-iggy-fail-vma-stage.gif

Spoiler

jk love Iggy

DiscoHeaven23

Also, from GagaDaily in 2015

During a Twitter Q&A on Monday, Iggy was asked what she thought of the album, and she replied: "I think it takes guts to just do whatever you want sonically. I'd like to try and have the same big balls for my album." The rapper also revealed that her favorite Gaga song is "Paparazzi."

Iggy has been a longtime Gaga fan, praising her in interviews and social media posts years before her own career took off with "Fancy" in 2014. "I think Lady Gaga is an amazing singer," she tweeted back in 2011. "And 'Telephone' is the best video I've seen in years."

Monsters, do you agree with Iggy's words about ARTPOP? Sound off in the comments below!

Gagadonna
1 hour ago, PrincessVenus said:

We stan:party:

has gagz ever acknowledged her tho?:oprah:

Gaga hardly acknowledges anyone except when it's an older artist with an established status of living legend. 

ferretti
5 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Gaga hardly acknowledges anyone except when it's an older artist with an established status of living legend. 

And Cardi B, who she Stan Stan Stans. She also expressed deep love for Macklemore and Ryan lewis once or twice. But yeah, usually, she doesn't care. She doesn't even know what is a Benedict Cumberbatch.

disco stick tester, inquire within

inb4 Ally Maine - Why Did You Do That (Extended Remix feat. Iggy Azalea)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

AJRocketMan
12 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I’ve definitely noticed this. Why does she never acknowledge her peers/contemporaries or do covers of modern songs (e.g. covering a Tove Lo song or collaborating with Rihanna or Bruno Mars or The Weeknd or something)? It makes her seem kind of elitist and out of touch.

Gagadonna
4 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I’ve definitely noticed this. Why does she never acknowledge her peers/contemporaries or do covers of modern songs (e.g. covering a Tove Lo song or collaborating with Rihanna or Bruno Mars or The Weeknd or something)? It makes her seem kind of elitist and out of touch.

I think, in her pursuit to be seen as a legend, she only acknowledges people who can give a legendary status, aka well-established legends. That is something I don't like tbh, since, as you say, it makes her seem elitist and out of touch. If she was as humble as she pretends to be, she'd be more open to her actual peers. 

Archived