💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When we will get new Gagz music?

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

I mean, after ARTPOP in 2013 we only got C2C a jazz album and ASIB, a soundtrack

Its been 6 years if we dont count both, im thirsty, this madness needs to stop, pls Gagz

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

yall crazy, i only know Gagz and her alterego Ally, who tf is Joanne

tenor.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

A Hybrid

Not you ignoring Joanne I’m cutting all contacts with you and reporting your panic at the disco thread hope you get sent back to azerbaijan where you can listen to shallow and not know whose song it is dont come back or I’ll banish you with a sinners prayer repent

No family’s safe when I sashay

AlexanderMagno

The shade :sharon:

I wouldn't be surprised if C3C comes tbh (or maybe they're just keeping it for a posthumous release).

A new Gaga single, not expecting anything before the Summer.

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

Not you ignoring Joanne I’m cutting all contacts with you and reporting your panic at the disco thread hope you get sent back to azerbaijan where you can listen to shallow and not know whose song it is dont come back or I’ll banish you with a sinners prayer repent

I loved Shallow, im ok with that :flower:

Just now, AlexanderMagno said:

The shade :sharon:

I wouldn't be surprised if C3C comes tbh (or maybe they're just keeping it for a posthumous release).

A new Gaga single, not expecting anything before the Summer.

Cheek 3 Cheek, yas mama!! :pawsup:

DutchHooker

I've also been waiting for 6 years for a proper Pop/DarkPop album, it'll come soon, it has to come soon..
Otherwise Vegas will be a failure if she doesn't make a new album.

She'll probably sit out award season..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

FrankGutz
Just now, DutchHooker said:

I've also been waiting for 6 years for a proper Pop/DarkPop album, it'll come soon, it has to come soon..
Otherwise Vegas will be a failure if she doesn't make a new album.

She'll probably sit out award season..

:gum:  we need to pray harder

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, FrankGutz said:

:gum:  we need to pray harder

It's time to do the exorcism again! :firega:

:oops: (a certain joke, it's not flamebait)

Spoiler

222c6b2d1224fe6d7fde5ddaa5527490.jpg

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Original Diva

Why are y'all so set on dark pop?? 

I mean I love it all dont get me wrong

But id like to see Gaga do something different. There's still so much she hasn't done. 

excuse me no

JustAnother
18 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Why are y'all so set on dark pop?? 

I mean I love it all dont get me wrong

But id like to see Gaga do something different. There's still so much she hasn't done. 

This. 2 of her 5 solo albums are dark pop (well BTW has lots of rock influence as well but I’m still gonna count it :laughga:)... I think she should continue with new genres.

Archived