Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Best Friend Finally Listened to the ASIB OST...

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

She was extremely busy during the Holiday season and on the months of Oct and Nov. Now, she has vacation days and finally listened to the soundtrack. Here are her rankings of the songs and some comments.

1. Is That Alright - Gaga's voice is so powerful and this song gives me the feels.

2. Shallow - Gaga's high note is so amazing and so unique. I already heard this on the radio, but its a great to hear it again.

3. Always Remember Us This Way - Fantastic, very strong vocals but the audience in the beginning shouldn't be there.

4. Before I Cry - Her vocals are so amazing and the instrumental is so good. The ending is so powerful, I love it!

(BTW, These were the first 4 songs she heard, since I had the album on shuffle and she said she would rather hear these 4 songs much more than her popular songs like Bad Romance and Poker Face)

5. Music To My Eyes - His voice sounds so young, I like his voice better here than on Shallow. They are cute together.

6. I'll Never Love Again - I love it, but I prefer these 5 songs more, and its too emotional.

7. Look What I Found - I love the oldie sound to it. Very good

8. I Don't Know What Love Is - Their voices are so powerful in this song, but it kinda get boring towards the end.

9. Heal Me - So amazing, perfect pop song for the film.

10. La Vie En Rose - Can't understand a word she is saying, but strong vocals.

11. Hair Body Face- Its okay, but she talks too much on here and not enough singing.

12. Diggin' My Grave - Its too country or rock. Not my style, but both of their vocals are great.

13. Why Did You Do That - **She gave me a weird look*** "Kinda disappointed"

(I ONLY did Gaga songs because I skipped over Bradley's because I wanted her to hear Gaga's first.)

EDIT: Share your friend's reactions of the Soundtrack!

9 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

4. Before I Cry - Her vocals are so amazing and the instrumental is so good. The ending is so powerful, I love it!

An underrated bop made it in her top 5. 

RT: “@ladygaga AAAAAAAHHHHRHHRHHGR...”

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

An underrated bop made it in her top 5. 

RT: “@ladygaga AAAAAAAHHHHRHHRHHGR...”

It made it into my top 3 :ohwell:

Bonkers

A true friend completing their homework assignment, even if it's late.  :pawsup:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

ArtGagaPop

One of my closest friends who saw the movie only like shallow and digging my grave of the gaga tracks :selena:

Chickens in Malibu

Your friend must be living under a rock if she didn't hear the soundtrack yet, or at least some songs from it (other than Shallow).

Even INLA which isn't even a single is close to 100M views on youtube.

My straight friends love Shallow, INLA and LWIF, they keep playing the soundtrack in the classroom. I dont know how long it'll last until we go back to Drake, Sam Smith and Selena Gomez :messga:

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Your friend must be living under a rock if she didn't hear the soundtrack yet, or at least some songs from it (other than Shallow).

40 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

She was extremely busy during the Holiday season and on the months of Oct and Nov. Now, she has vacation days and finally listened to the soundtrack.

Wet Fire

#JusticeforWDYDT :interestinga:

I love her reactions though. My cousin really likes INLA and he has not seen the movie. :ohwell:

Regina George
1 hour ago, ArtGagaPop said:

One of my closest friends who saw the movie only like shallow and digging my grave of the gaga tracks :selena:

Sorry to tell you but your friend has no taste :diane: I’d unfriend her honestly!

:derpga:

ANTI WP
1 hour ago, Adarsh Soni said:

My straight friends love Shallow, INLA and LWIF, they keep playing the soundtrack in the classroom. I dont know how long it'll last until we go back to Drake, Sam Smith and Selena Gomez :messga:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_2q7PBFYs7a6YF7E_8qL

GypsyBabe

Finally someone else who likes Before I Cry and isn’t a fan of IDKWLI

poLZRTgPj

But her opinion of HBF is not it. 

⚯͛

Archived