💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

R. Kelly refers to Gaga as ‘Phonie’

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

WorstBehavior

And Celine Dion as well. 

After the Surviving R. Kelly docu-series lawsuits have been opened against R. Kelly, along with possible legal issues with states across the county. Beyond that, singers from Lady Gaga to B2K to Celine Dion are pulling the plug on the digital shelf life of their collaborations with the singer. While all of this was happening Kells was spotted out partying in Chicago. Safe to say he didn’t care about those artists right? That’s exactly the case.

A recent report states R. Kelly has no concern about the artists who are severing ties to them and views them as “phonies,” instead he has his eyes focused on Lifetime. The hosting network for the docuseries. You may recall, Kelly issues a cease and desist letter to the network before the series aired, however, it was unsuccessful. Now the Chocolate Factory creator is focused on having Lifetime encounter some legal repercussions.

http://thesource.com/2019/01/15/r-kelly-lifetime-revenge/

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WorstBehavior
1 minute ago, WorstBehavior said:

A recent report states R. Kelly has no concern about the artists who are severing ties to them and views them as “phonies,” instead he has his eyes focused on Lifetime.

DWUW video is safe.

FATCAT

He forgot to switch back to how 18+ adults talk. Must have hit up one of his victims on his "phonie".

Purr more, hiss less.

SharkmanthaC

He has no legal option if what the documentary said was true.  It's not slander.  What's his legal grounds? And like his words are really going to hurt those other artists.

@FATCAT nice avatar change. 

she/her/hers

WorstBehavior
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

And like his words are really going to hurt those other artists.

I keep asking myself him and his lawyer really think people care about what they’ve got to say..

BLACKOUTbritney

I’d much rather be referred to as a “phonie” than a rapist 🤷‍♀️

ZiggyZiggs

well i'd refer to him as a

1. pedophile

2. rapist

3. child molester

3. dirty sc*mbag

4. vile human

5. lying piece of sh*t

6. homewrecker 

:kiss:

4 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Is "thesource.com" a reliably source? :rip: 

The "recent report" they're quoting and link to is a TMZ article, so... whatever you think of TMZ, lol:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/15/r-kelly-not-concerned-artists-collaboration-songs-surviving-lifetime-lawsuit/

But I can easily imagine him using a childish word like "phony" while lashing out at everyone.

⚡🐲

StarstruckIllusion

Good. Who wants to be see as good in his eyes 

Archived