💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drake inks $10 million Vegas Residency

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Drake is ready to make Las Vegas his second home!

giphy.gif

The rapper, 32, hinted that he’d be spending more time at the Wynn over the weekend, and now he’s reportedly inked a deal with XS Nightclub for a residency.

The “In My Feelings” hitmaker is believed to be playing a minimum of 10 shows over the course of a multi-year deal, per The Blast. He will bring home at least $10 million for the gig.

Drake isn’t the only celebrity to have a residency in Las Vegas. Jennifer Lopez, Mariah Carey, the Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears all called the resort city home for a brief period. Céline Dion’s residency is ending this year after an eight-year run, while Billy Idol and Lady Gaga are both launching residencies.

Of course everyone now wants to follow Gaga’s footsteps :vegas: me not surp:vegas:rised 

Hottie Detector

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

$10 million? Drake? Vegas? Already?

:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Regina George
21 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Of course everyone now wants to follow Gaga’s footsteps :vegas: me not surp:vegas:rised 

I love Gaga but Britney literally did Vegas 6 years ago and everyone followed after because she reinvented the concept of Vegas - aka - it’s not the place for old singers anymore but for biggest music forces... OFC you have Celine who was there for years but no one followed her for years there.. 

melodichard
6 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

@Melodichard

Thanks Regina.

before y’all delulus say he’s following Gaga’s footsteps, believe it or not, Gaga did not invent Vegas residencies.  

Bruno Mars, Gwen Stefani, J-Lo ,Britney, Celine, many others have done residencies before Gaga.

I know, it was a joke! :kiss:

SharkmanthaC

I have to include this group that did Vegas too. :sara:

giphy.gif

(Which ends soon and then they're going on tour again. :party:)

she/her/hers

Rudz Xinc

I can't at this ridiculous members saying people follow Gaga like she's the first to do Vegas Residency :interestinga:

You guys sound like Madoner stans

Look at those clowns

35 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I love Gaga but Britney literally did Vegas 6 years ago and everyone followed after because she reinvented the concept of Vegas - aka - it’s not the place for old singers anymore but for biggest music forces... OFC you have Celine who was there for years but no one followed her for years there.. 

:tea:

SCHEISSEMONTRE
40 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I wonder how many underage girls he’ll flirt with here?

Smsksksks I-

Mychal

Is anyone calling him over yet? I'd like to see someone calling him over because he's at Vegas doing a residency show :oprah:

Archived