other

Gaga to Bradley: "You brought me back to life."

fAIkout

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brolysskins

I hate myself for this but, why is she so.. dramatic? Every project always saves her life, every award is her most important one. Like Gags baby girl, chill! Smoke a bl*nt! I wish she really understood how amazing she is. :(

Runway
1 minute ago, Brolysskins said:

I hate myself for this but, why is she so.. dramatic? Every project always saves her life, every award is her most important one. Like Gags baby girl, chill! Smoke a bl*nt! I wish she really understood how amazing she is. :(

Because then what’s the point of releasing any project if she doesn’t feel it’s her best or most important one ? 

Brolysskins
Just now, Runway said:

Because then what’s the point of releasing any project if she doesn’t feel it’s her best or most important one ? 

I wasn't talking about the project, I'm talking about how dramatic she is with everyone she works with and how they always, for some reason, save her from something or open her eyes or change her from whatever she was before. 

2 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

I wasn't talking about the project, I'm talking about how dramatic she is with everyone she works with and how they always, for some reason, save her from something or open her eyes or change her from whatever she was before. 

And thats an issue because?

6 minutes ago, Runway said:

So she should chuck out good stuff because it's not the BEST she's ever done?

Runway
3 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

I don’t think it’s dramatic. Tony saved her because she was coming off ARTPOP backlash and wanted to quit. Diane saved her because she really healed while writing TIHTY and re-living her abuse, and she was shooting ASIB while facing her fibromyalgia, these arent small things so I don’t see how they could be dramatic

Runway
Just now, Eggs said:

So she should chuck out good stuff because it's not the BEST she's ever done?

I  said if she feels it’s the best, you’re entitled to your own single opinion sis

Reality
5 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

Gaga's inherently just a very emotional person. Even if it didn't objectively "save her life", it's just how she feels. She loves creating, collaborating, and supporting people, and likewise, she likes to have all of those things in return. I think it just shows how appreciative she is of it all. 

🃏🖤👹

10 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

Aw, she just has a dramatic personality... she's an artist! She probably feels that every new artistic experience is a re-birth of sorts. 

Glamourpuss

I think Gaga really tries to grow as a person and tries to choose experiences that are meaningful and enrich her soul. She cares about her life and makes the most of it. Other people are satisfied working 9 to 5s then coming home to watch TV for hours and don't have hobbies. I know it can be annoying when every significant moment in her life is made a big deal of. But it's understandable why she reacts that way because she takes big risks and when she gets to reap the rewards tenfold, she's very grateful that things worked out well for her and it's something we should all admire. She's an inspiration to me. 

Archived