Stefani Tee
news

Gaga to perform at SAP Conference on May 9

Featured Posts

DitaDolla
3 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

Like bitch is talking about a sandwich and acting "dumb blonde" ~what is software~ 

Can u share me the link? Tnx!:ally:

ltlmnstr
5 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

Can u share me the link? Tnx!:ally:

It's one of those disappear types 

Bradley
4 hours ago, Juanjo said:

Why did she do this, again? Was it an old favor for someone? She clearly doesn’t need to be doing this, it’s so not like her. I don’t understand. confused mouth open GIF

It was probably good since she could refresh her mind on the show before the actual Enigma starts again later.

It's also a big paycheck, and she could convince more of the GP to go see her actual shows in the future.

• Like 2

Defmix100
5 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

omg she totally snapped during Shallow :cryga::cryga::cryga: HER VOICE, MY GODNESS! I GOT CHILLS ON MY ****!

what does snapped mean? Is it good or bad? I only know it as bad like when a parent or teacher snaps into a rage

Dead
6 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

what does snapped mean? Is it good or bad? I only know it as bad like when a parent or teacher snaps into a rage

It's good....like she snapped means she slayed...which means she acted like a f**king rockstar :rockstar:

I think doing a job effectively is "snapping"  

Nope.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Miel

DID I LIE!?!? DID I LIE!?!? DID I F*CKING LIE!?!?!?!?!?!?

Anyway, the show looked great! I feel like she was way bantier and funnier than usual? 

3 points in and ready for more

Enigmanotta

what's up with the whole living with bo and her husband thing? can someone tell me what she said exactly? thank u

http://enigmanotta.tumblr.com

ydnmnme
14 minutes ago, Enigmanotta said:

what's up with the whole living with bo and her husband thing? can someone tell me what she said exactly? thank u

I was surprised and now I’m worried about Gaga... 

She said she lives with them and when they have a dinner Bo’s husband talks about his work which  has to do something with software.

Maybe they they moved to her house after she split with Carino... I think she is not doing very well emotionally.

Edited by ydnmnme
  • Sad 1

LaLa
22 hours ago, Enigmanotta said:

Bo started working for Gaga as her personal chef during JWT and I believe she does it now on a full-time basis. And both of Gaga’s properties in California have multiple guest houses/ apartments, so it’s not that weird.

It’s also possible that they are just staying with her temporarily after her breakup as company. Remember in 5F2 her saying it was lonely all alone in her big house. 

Hi Its Nicole
22 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

The last one :lmao:Classic:lmao:

IM WHEEZING AT THE LAST ONE

Hello Gaga