Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Alicia Keys Hosting Grammys

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

via HDD: 

Alicia Keys will host the 61st annual Grammy Awards, saying "I know what it feels like to be on that stage, and I’m going to bring that vibe and energy" to Staples Center on 2/10.

Keys is a 15-time Grammy winner; it is the first time she has been host of the swards show.

giphy.gif

source: http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=314825&title=ALICIA-KEYS-TO-HOST-GRAMMYS

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu

fck I just noticed that this time I wont be able to watch it bc I don't have a TV where I'm living ATM

well, we still have shitty livestreams so I guess that'll make it :vegas:

Didymus

Eh.

I never really... liked her, I'm afraid. Especially not after that whole "did we just cure cancer" TIDAL release party speech :madge:

GoldenPonyboy

Oscars cant find a host without controversies

grammys : hold my beer

i think its great to have a musician hosting. Always thought ll coll j was a choice

JustAnother

They should continue with musician hosts. Maybe once someone achieves 10 Grammys they can host or something. That would be nice. 

DiscoHeaven23
22 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

we stan a 2000s fad:vegas:

Hide contents

jk she had a few hits. Like 4.

She has 9 top 10s and was actually the 2nd best selling (albums,singles,tours) female singer of the 2000's in the U.S., according to Billboard's decade end charts. It went Beyonce, Alicia, Britney. Britney prob would've been higher had her first era taken place after 1999.

Source: https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/266420/artists-of-the-decade

Glamourpuss
20 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

She's so boring though, what vibe and energy is she talking about. Girl bye.

So true. Her name doesn't make me want to watch it. It actually turns me off. 

LGHunter

Love her 😍

36 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

They should continue with musician hosts. Maybe once someone achieves 10 Grammys they can host or something. That would be nice. 

No no than beyonce could host and she cant talk...

FentyGa
25 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

She has 9 top 10s and was actually the 2nd best selling (albums,singles,tours) female singer of the 2000's in the U.S., according to Billboard's decade end charts. It went Beyonce, Alicia, Britney. Britney prob would've been higher had her first era taken place after 1999.

Source: https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/266420/artists-of-the-decade

congratulations? lol

Lighter

Now let’s wait for stan twitter to scroll through her account and dig some dirt from 10 years ago :huntyga:

Archived