đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ASIB Trailer is autotuned

xoxojohnwayne

Featured Posts

xoxojohnwayne

OMG GUYS!! 

i just found out that ASIB trailer on youtube is autotuned(more like pitch corrected) and in a different key than the original!! (lower half semitone or something)

the original trailer on iTunes and it sounds very different! CHECK IT OUT!! (kinda rock, raw and lower)

you can swipe right to compare

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

WBK. There was a huge meltdown on here when the single dropped and it wasn't the trailer version. 

⚯͛

xoxojohnwayne
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

WBK. There was a huge meltdown on here when the single dropped and it wasn't the trailer version. 

so im late??? :(:D omg

GypsyBabe
Just now, xoxojohnwayne said:

so im late??? :(:D omg

Perhaps. :kiss:

⚯͛

AJRocketMan

Nothing is different. Same key, same sound. And you can’t use auto-tune to make someone’s voice sound cleaner or smoother; auto-tune is a digital tool used to keep the singers on-key.

For instance, if a singer hits a Bb4, but the Bb note isn’t in the key of the song, then auto-tune will digitally change the note to a B or A.

Didymus

I watched it in iTunes but I don't hear a significant difference :shrug: It's mixed a little different, yes, but definitely not in a different key :air: I also don't hear any alterations like autotune. So can you explain a bit more what exactly you mean? :huh:

Didymus
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Nah, that's not what he's saying. He means that the trailer version sounds different across different platforms. He's not talking about the single/album version.

xoxojohnwayne
Just now, Didymus said:

I watched it in iTunes but I don't hear a significant difference :shrug: It's mixed a little different, yes, but definitely not in a different key :air: I also don't hear any alterations like autotune. So can you explain a bit more what exactly you mean? :huh:

pls check it out on your mac in the itunes, the website version on itunes is the similiar with youtube one (i made a mistake)

xoxojohnwayne

omg guys, tell me that you hear the difference! :D literally no one here trusts me

xoxojohnwayne
Just now, Possibly Maybe said:

It just sounds like it was pitched down on the YouTube version, not autotuned

1:52 the high note is off key. (in the original - itunes version)

malazam

It could sound a bit different bc of the format. 

another shot before we kiss the other side

Glamourpuss

I hear a difference. Her voice sounds deeper and more raw in the first one and the song sounds slower in the second. I haven't listened to Shallow in over a week and now I'm confused about how it really sounds. :sweat:

Archived