Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Pictures: Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper's Screen Test

fAIkout

Featured Posts

DoremonLove
6 hours ago, Grimpsy said:

yZvzGUaNX7Y.jpgYXvc32YRJMA.jpg5eeAwCt38Eo.jpg

Shes way TOO GORGEOUS:giveup: no one can be this gorgeous:saira: (except my girlfriend :gayhat:)

How can anoyone not love gaga

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I do think this look is more beautiful than what we got in the final product, I understand why they changed it, she’s looking too young and naive, Ally is more bitter and tough

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

SchwineLove

She looks more natural here. I start to hate Epione, but someone says Epione could help treating her fibromyalgia, but not sure if I read that right.

JazzGa

I like that they lightened up her hair a little more for the final character. This dark brunette looks pretty much exactly like Stefani in the pre-Gaga times, but the lighter and more reddish brunette they ended up going with is more unique to create the Ally character

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Chromatislaps
34 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

She looks more natural here. I start to hate Epione, but someone says Epione could help treating her fibromyalgia, but not sure if I read that right.

I think botox is used to numb the pains of Fibromyalgia

Regina George

WHY THE HELL DIDN’T THEY KEEP THIS HAIRSTYLE??? She looks sooooooo much better here and I’m bitter about it 

Linus Gaga
47 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

She did go to epione,  but after all what makes her looked weird sometimes is her makeup..... in some pics even after epione, she looked fine without all those contour and overdrawn lips

Hit me a message and say hi !

Emigrante
2 hours ago, Decidueye said:

Ikr! She went to Epione right before shooting the movie, that's why she looks so different :rip:

No she didn’t 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

I am confused. Is this a wig? Or is her hair in the Midnight Special video a wig? Because supposedly, those two events (the first meeting and the screen test) are a very short time, maybe a day, apart.

Watch As I Dive In

6 hours ago, Gagally said:

I am confused. Is this a wig? Or is her hair in the Midnight Special video a wig? Because supposedly, those two events (the first meeting and the screen test) are a very short time, maybe a day, apart.

It's definitely a wig, the bangs sit unrealistically on her forehead.

I think the Midnight Special recording is her real - very strange - haircut. 

Nikolai Barrow

Didn't they say Bradley wiped all the makeup off her face before the screen test? Looks like she's wearing make up to me. :P at least eyebrow pencil. Anyway it looks very natural and she looks beautiful :diane:

Archived