💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sex Education

Young Pancake

Featured Posts

Young Pancake

Have any of you seen the Netflix series? If not you should! It's really good and totally binge worthy with only eight episodes 8. I've never been hooked on a series like this, watched the whole show in a day. It's a coming-of-age story, so if you like movies like The Perks of Being a Wallflower or The Breakfast Club then this might be for you. There is a lot of LGBT representation, the best friend of the main character is gay. Oh and the last episode is shocking, I've never been more happy for a curve ball. Watch it! Well, I don't want to spoil anything so here is the trailer. 

18 minutes ago, Young Pancake said:

LGBT representation, the best friend of the main character is gay. 

:selena:

I’m up to the last episode which I can’t finish for a few hours so I’m worried about this twist but I AM OBSESSED. I need a season two!

Initially I watched for Gillian Anderson (definitely in love with her) but I definitely fell in love with Asa Butterfield after this... all the other characters are amazing too, you really just grow to liking them even if you don’t at the beginning :heart:

GypsyBabe

I can't wait to watch. I'm a massive Gillian Anderson fan...ever since The X-Files. I actually saw her in Streetcar when it came to Brooklyn a few years ago too and she was phenomenal. She also touched my hand :lolly: 

⚯͛

Young Pancake
16 minutes ago, ARPiT said:

:selena:

Hope you didn't read it as he is the only gay character because there is a lot :selena: Just wanted to point out the importance of the friend lol

16 minutes ago, MEM said:

I’m up to the last episode which I can’t finish for a few hours so I’m worried about this twist but I AM OBSESSED. I need a season two!

Initially I watched for Gillian Anderson (definitely in love with her) but I definitely fell in love with Asa Butterfield after this... all the other characters are amazing too, you really just grow to liking them even if you don’t at the beginning :heart:

Yes, the show those this so well! I liked everyone at the end. The show doesn't have paper cut heroes or villains. I can't wait for season 2, the ending left me wanting more.

1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

I can't wait to watch. I'm a massive Gillian Anderson fan...ever since The X-Files. I actually saw her in Streetcar when it came to Brooklyn a few years ago too and she was phenomenal. She also touched my hand :lolly: 

You saw Streetcar live?!! I'm so jealous! I've watched the filmed version and it's everything :heart: 

I love The X-Files too - you're an LM and an X-Phile?! Ahh I'm so happy!

boyerased
26 minutes ago, hellothing said:

I love how they show dicks and boobs.

Too bad that one was a prosthetic but it's okay. I love how they're so casual about it. 

tomsches

I've just watched the first episode and it was very meh... I didn't pay attention after 10 minutes, because it didn't really excite me. 

5 hours ago, hellothing said:

Ok I'm watching it now.

Kindness rules all.

elijahfan

Pretty much watched it in 2 days, it was really cool. Made me realize that what was missing in my life was a British bf.

5 hours ago, hellothing said:

Oh, thanks! ill have to go watch this now :laughga:

Archived