achievement

Cleopatra trends worldwide as Lady Gaga is rumored to cast on it

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga

There was legitimate outrage about this before people even looked up the f**king wikipedia page for Cleopatra to see that it was unwarranted. Idiots. :saladga: Gaga better get this role.  

🤖⚡️

DutchHooker

Cleopatra was greek/macedonian and those people did incest to keep it pure, she was white. Those people don't have their facts :ladyhaha:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Luke78619

Was looking at this earlier and it’s just a bunch of SJW saying Rihanna or Bey should play her because she’s black, then most responses either correcting them saying Cleo was Greek and not black, or saying that Bey can’t act :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

AMENiCURE

I've been scrolling through many tweets and many people are actually supporting Gaga in the case. They're even more looking forward to her playing the role than Angelina Jolie. Gaga is slaying in the movie industry we-

StarstruckIllusion
4 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

Lol why are people upset? Because they don’t know their history? 

Exactly. 

JustAnother
Just now, Wigless said:

Exactly. 

I just read some comments and everyone’s saying “A POC” “A Black actress” what a mess. 

AMENiCURE
2 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Was looking at this earlier and it’s just a bunch of SJW saying Rihanna or Bey should play her because she’s black, then most responses either correcting them saying Cleo was Greek and not black, or saying that Bey can’t act :air: 

I even saw an Arianator saying Ariana Grande should play it instead as she fits the criteria of being white and tan.:air:

zakariah
4 minutes ago, AciidSwine said:

I have literally no interest in seeing Gaga in this role.

hdjsjdjs then don’t see it? 

DutchHooker
Just now, AMENiCURE said:

I even saw an Arianator saying Ariana Grande should play it instead as she fits the criteria of being white and tan.:air:

Wait a minute?? Is Ariana Grande white :koons:

She is black and a POC, don't try to whitewash her :grr:

14810385129248.jpg?quality=99&strip=all

62c35e8d561e5b5a69f1cc7f877c3a960037eb28

The real Cleopatra of our generation, the woke queen of pop

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived