Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

GA experience for those not lining up early

maryloo

Featured Posts

I have GA early entrance tickets to the 2/2 Enigma show :firega: and have a question about what the view and experience would be like if I do not wait in line for early entrance. I'll be 24 weeks pregnant and I'm going with my mom and some girl friends, but I'm not really thinking that we will all want to stand in line for hours before the show. If we show up like an hour before showtime, does anyone know how full the pit will be and whether we will really lose out on a good view? I have heard that any seat is a good seat in this venue, but I just wanted to know if anyone has personal experience being near the back of the pit (I guess is where we would end up)? I'm aiming to be center stage-ish, as that is where I have heard the best views are. Thanks in advance for any help and experience you have! 

mr.peter

I had regular GA and showed up like half hour before 8. I did not want to play the waiting game myself :laughga:

And still got a good spot... but the thing is every spot in GA is a great spot. Its a theater show. unlike arenas where GA could go all the way back, this is a very small area of space in the venue. 

heres where my point of view was. 

I would say try to get more center than me or more on the right side (looking at he stage right)

Archived