Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP Producer

Stay

Featured Posts

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
David Ward

You're just a dip****. I was surprised when she requested me as a friend on FB. Whatever. I was really surprised and I wanted to share the news with my Monster family... but I can see that this monster family has become a very corrupt bunch of assholes.

Through FB? :laughga:

LavenderBoi

Through FB? :laughga:

FaceBook:

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialTaraSavelo

attention all taracorns: Well I finally got around to making a facebook (apparently for some reason I feel that twitter, littlemonsters.com, instagram, and just about everything else wasn't cutting it) so now im adding monsters and noodle heads!

Yay for our big, happy, (multiple social network website loving) family!! ♥

David Ward

FaceBook:

https://www.facebook...icialTaraSavelo

attention all taracorns: Well I finally got around to making a facebook (apparently for some reason I feel that twitter, littlemonsters.com, instagram, and just about everything else wasn't cutting it) so now im adding monsters and noodle heads!

Yay for our big, happy, (multiple social network website loving) family!! ♥

Oh okay :sweat: Sorry I had no idea :hug:

BROSEIDON

Gaga is a genius for picking this guy (little boy :derpga:)

This album is looking like it is going massive and her best album by far. Cannot wait for ARTPOP :excited2:

He better be gay, and he better be a bottom. :hor: And I'm younger than him so I am no pedo. :fthis:

I think any producer talented enough can create a masterpiece working with Gaga. I find it kind of weird that I actually found out about him like two days before Gaga tweeted him. I like his work. :nacho:

Archived