Stay

Featured Posts

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I can see why she said this album "lacks maturity". :hor:

:derpga:

:omfgaga:

But I'm actually really happy for Madeon! Although am I the only one who now wants Martin Solveig on the album?

HeavyPunkLover

he's so young! I feel like, i dunno he has no experience and stuff :ohno:

Sometimes you need experience... Simetimes you are just born a genious doing something. Madeon is considered an "Enfant Prodige"

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

HeavyGagaLove

Madeon is better than Redone/Garibay/DJWS combined. Absolutely amazing.

And his sound is exactly what I would like for ARTPOP. When you listen, you could be mistaken for thinking you're on d--gs.

Creyk

18 and already working with Gaga? So lucky!

And the intros of his songs are really good! It seems like a good choice.

Tommymonster44

he's so young! I feel like, i dunno he has no experience and stuff :ohno:

He obviously has tons of experience in making and producing music. Have you heard his music? haha. But I see what you mean, he isn't experienced with the industry part of music. It's not like it matters though, Gaga and Redone are also working on the record.

Hypocrateen

I can't help but picture the akwardness of an 18-year old spending a lot of time with a 26-year old :flop: And he can't even drink whiskey , TOO BAD

:laughga:

am i the only one who thinks he sounds really basic? i bet she's using him because of his age not his music. she needs to know it's gonna sell.

i feel like the production on this album will be a little messy....

He sounds basic? RedOne and Guetta sound basic. Madeon is one of the few modern artists that managed to capture the essence of synthpop music. "The City" and "Icarus" are incredible. "Pop Culture" is an unique mash-up that features a refreshing and fun breakdown.

Bloody Berry

I just remembered he did a popular remix to Yelle's song "Que Veux Tu." :)

The song as a whole doesn't appeal to me. Some excerpts are promising, but they are common sounds used by other producers of club music. Madeon's musical productions have no fresh in sound, very ordinary. ;)

The song as a whole doesn't appeal to me. Some excerpts are promising, but they are common sounds used by other producers of club music. Madeon's musical productions have no fresh in sound, very ordinary. ;)

I think Gaga's influence can make all the difference.

Would you put the tracks Redone does with Lady Gaga on par with the tracks he's done with someone like Nicki Minaj or Jennifer Lopez?

garrettgivre

I think Gaga's influence can make all the difference.

Would you put the tracks Redone does with Lady Gaga on par with the tracks he's done with someone like Nicki Minaj or Jennifer Lopez?

This. Gaga's influence paired with Madeons skill will be very refreshing Im hoping. It could be interesting.

Archived