Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga’s horse is dying

monsterdino

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Oriane said:

It's so young, I wonder what happened :(

Do we know how old she was though? When Gaga got her she was fully grown.

Though I just looked it up and horses can live up to 30 years. Unless she was pretty old when Gaga got her, she must’ve gotten sick. :( 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Economy said:

Why did 1 person react to this with "Lmao" how rude :koons:

@Eggs u have to answer for your crimes :selena:

I did not mean to do that! Sorry! :cryga: 

EDIT: Fixed! I've changed my "Lmao" to a "Sad" and removed it from iTunes and all streaming services, too.

Galactastica

This makes so so deeply sad. People often think I'm insane with how devoted I am to my animals, but losing them was worse than losing some family members I have. My dog was (as everyone says) the best dog in the world - especially because I'm not usually a dog person. He was more like a strange cat, was disabled, but crazy adventurous, and even had a backpack he would travel in with me when we would go on long hikes. He was shot in the legs before he came to me so I had to put him through many surgeries at large costs. He was a trooper though and was such a champ. He lived to be old, but at a week from his 17th birthday (they live average of 16-19 years), he passed when his heart became too weak. That was in 2016 and I still grieve every. single. day. He was the animal love of my life and it's still hard to realize he is just not here anymore. I don't pray, but if I did, I would be praying for Gaga and what she and her horse will be going through today, tomorrow, next week, next year, maybe for a lifetime. 

SharkmanthaC

@BorisIsHere are you watching us? :stalkga:

Spoiler

We are so proud of your wins yesterday and offer you all our love at loss of Arabella. :hug:

she/her/hers

Pop Music

I was in a sad mood all first period and when my gov teacher asked me what's wrong and I told him about Arabella he laughed in my face and I got soo pissed off. RIP Arabella :lmao:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

techhausmonster

I know not many people have horses, but they hold such a strong emotional grasp to their owners. I don't know why. Maybe because they're so graceful. I'm hoping Gaga doesn't get too sad from this. RIP Arabella :heart:

Archived