Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Little Mix member dragged for uploading video singing to R. Kelly

Stef

Featured Posts

Little Mix's Jesy Nelson is slammed by furious fans as she shares video of herself dancing to R Kelly's song amid his series of sexual abuse allegations. 

With talk of 52-year-old Kelly's alleged abuse of women, some of whom were said to be underage, at fever pitch, Jesy, 27, took to her Instagram account to post a clip of herself enjoying a cover version of his 2003 hit Ignition during a night out in London.

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6586173/Little-Mixs-Jesy-Nelson-wows-lace-bodysuit-night-scooping-two-BRIT-nominations.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music
3 minutes ago, Mirages said:

How did I know it was gonna be this one? :laughga:

She is very problematic unlike queen jade :heart:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Mirages
6 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

She either a) is extremely stupid, or b) did it for shock value aka attention aka promo 

Or shes both - extremely stupid and thought this was gonna be a good shock value promo :oops:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

SCHEISSEMONTRE

She’s very dumb, but I ha e a feeling it’s for shock value. This could potentially lose their chance to get the US's appeal to their music

Mychal

DutchHooker

Or she's just normal like everyone else jesus christ... What's wrong with y'all..
I would upload a video on IG singing to R. Kelly's verse on DWUW.. you know why?? Cuz I love the song :whitney:
I'm not like: September 18: "Omg, I love this song soooo much"
January 19: "Uwghhh, I hate this song... uwghh R. Kelly"

My taste doesn't change based on what someone has done, music is a form of art and I really don't care what the artist has done. I enjoy the music and the form of art, Gaga is a different situation because she also inspires me in life, but idc what other artists do.. :classy: as long as they make good bops.

That's why I can also listen to Azaelia Banks. :madge:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Chromatic
6 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Or she's just normal like everyone else jesus christ... What's wrong with y'all..
I would upload a video on IG singing to R. Kelly's verse on DWUW.. you know why?? Cuz I love the song :whitney:
I'm not like: September 18: "Omg, I love this song soooo much"
January 19: "Uwghhh, I hate this song... uwghh R. Kelly"

My taste doesn't change based on what someone has done, music is a form of art and I really don't care what the artist has done. I enjoy the music and the form of art, Gaga is a different situation because she also inspires me in life, but idc what other artists do.. :classy: as long as they make good bops.

That's why I can also listen to Azaelia Banks. :madge:

It's not about taste, it's about morals.

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

It's not about taste, it's about morals.

Well, I'll just continue listening to DWUW and any song I like..
Perhaps I don't have morals, I still have taste..

tenor.gif?itemid=11538789

And I praise her for not caring about the SJW and just singing what she likes.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support R Kelly or his actions, but I'll still listen to his songs if I want to and if I like them and so should she if she want to.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

2 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Well, I'll just continue listening to DWUW and any song I like..
Perhaps I don't have morals, I still have taste..

tenor.gif?itemid=11538789

And I praise her for not caring about the SJW and just singing what she likes.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support R Kelly or his actions, but I'll still listen to his songs if I want to and if I like them and so should she if she want to.

tenor.gif?itemid=5933791

... and now i just sit in silence.

holy scheisse

On a side note when are these gurls going 2 be over these fake lips? The ones that look like apricots?

DutchHooker
Just now, Antonoff said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5933791

tHanK u, nExT :bye:

Spoiler

Yes, I cringe soo much while saying Thank U, Next but I do it to let y'all cringe with me. So.... Thank U, Next :vegas:

Archived