question

Different ASIB DVD/Blu-ray/4K/...

NewUsername

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SamuelTanner

Anyone know if there’s an Austrian Edition? My boyfriend is going there at the end of February and he was going to get me one if there’s a special edition. 

On 1/13/2019 at 4:36 PM, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Same here, what’s with the discrimination against Canadians:crossed:

Reveal hidden contents

Jk but really

ITS UP GET ONE WHILE ITS HOT

CANADIAN ASIB 4K STEELBOOK BESTBUY EXCLUSIVE (baby)

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/a-star-is-born-steelbook-only-at-best-buy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-combo/m2229727.aspx?

• 4 weeks later...
NewUsername
12 hours ago, Gabe said:

Which versions did you all buy!

Snatched my 4k Steelbook!

I bought the Blu-ray Steelbook.
Btw, the interface is quite ugly imo. It's like "did they run out of money at the end or what?"

It has a small dent in it grrr!!! I asked a 5 euros discount voucher for a next purchase tbh.

44 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Where did you get the Steelbook from? I've only seen it at Best Buy in the US.

Bestbuy Canada!

I didn’t even know that Steelbook edition existed! Definitely getting that and the regular blu-ray since I love that cover the best.

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, Gabe said:

Bestbuy Canada!

I might get that and keep it sealed.  I can watch the 4K edition with my iTunes copy.

I just ordered the Target edition...they were sold out at every Target within 100 miles so I had to ship it.

she/her/hers

JustTea
14 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I might get that and keep it sealed.  I can watch the 4K edition with my iTunes copy.

It's so silly that you need to have Apple TV 4k or 4k Blu-ray player to make use of that 4k resolution... :saladga: Not gonna waste my money to those. :fthis:

Waiting for it to appear 4k on streaming platforms that do not require more than PC or Smart TV. :madge:

SharkmanthaC
5 minutes ago, PoggersFace said:

It's so silly that you need to have Apple TV 4k or 4k Blu-ray player to make use of that 4k resolution... :saladga: Not gonna waste my money to those. :fthis:

Waiting for it to appear 4k on streaming platforms that do not require more than PC or Smart TV. :madge:

If I don't have apple TV, I can't use the 4K edition? 

If so, that mess up everything.

she/her/hers

Archived