Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2019 Critics’ Choice Awards

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

My 2 faves won :diane:

Why to tear each other apart when u just give them both???

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Oscars results seem pretty clear to me: 

- Glenn is going to win best actress, which is fine considering she deserves it since a long time. 

- Gaga is going to get a nomination, a major achievement for her first major role: very few remember Cher has been nominated once (or twice?) before winning for "Moonstruck"

- Shallow is going to win Best Song.

I would be very, VERY surprised if things go differently. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

4 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

The Oscars results seem pretty clear to me: 

- Glenn is going to win best actress, which is fine considering she deserves it since a long time. 

- Gaga is going to get a nomination, a major achievement for her first major role: very few remember Cher has been nominated once (or twice?) before winning for "Moonstruck"

- Shallow is going to win Best Song.

I would be very, VERY surprised if things go differently. 

Yes Glen deserves it since long time, but not now for her role in the wife, she was snubbed in the past and she deserved it but  now Gaga should win for such a good job she did in ASIB, it would be unfair for her if Glen wins it just because she was nominated many times in the past without a win. Glen is an excellent actress but in The Wife she wasn't something extraordinary, it was just a good actress in a bland movie.

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, thopekas said:

Yes Glen deserves it since long time, but not now for her role in the wife, she was snubbed in the past and she deserved it but  now Gaga should win for such a good job she did in ASIB, it would be unfair for her if Glen wins it just because she was nominated many times in the past without a win. Glen is an excellent actress but in The Wife she wasn't something extraordinary, it was just a good actress in a bland movie.

Says who? Apparently the critics beg to differ and according tp them Glenn Close delivered one of her best roles to date and definitely the role that deserves the best actress win at the Oscars. That is the consensus.

6 hours ago, thopekas said:

I didn't see Glenn's movie, I'm just saying that, considering she won the GG and this... well, if she lost the Oscar it would surprising 

but the tie opens to a lot possibilities... we'll see. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

SharkmanthaC
53 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Mess they’re coming for her makeup story

Any reason to make something negative right?

I'm pretty sure if Gaga was totally unwilling to this she would have told him to stop or something. And she's said this story before, so why are they going after it after she wins? Haters.

she/her/hers

Archived