💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2019 Critics’ Choice Awards

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

WorstBehavior

I agree with some of you. If ASIB gets snubbed tonight (the way it did at the Golden Globes), award season is pretty much over for them. Only Gaga with Shallow will put on a real fight. Let’s hope for the best tonight tho.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ghost Face

So the show starts about 6 hours from now right? And the carpet? 

Is there a link to watch it in europe?

:runhug:

It's an honor.

its a shame seeing ASIB getting all these noms and become huge talked about frontrunners only for them to lose the main categories in various ceremonies, I hope tonight is a good night, (for the film, not the song) 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Doncho
3 minutes ago, Stef said:

its a shame seeing ASIB getting all these noms and become huge talked about frontrunners only for them to lose the main categories in various ceremonies, I hope tonight is a good night, (for the film, not the song) 

Yeah. I feel like the movie is stuck between 2nd and 3rd place in all its categories (besides Best Song). Its a shame really. I think Bradley still has a good chance of getting Best Actor. But yeah, Shallow is its best chance to win

2 minutes ago, Stef said:

Yes, I find it quite irritating they use Gaga and Bradley's images to promote their ceremonies.

They know the film made a blockbuster income, they're beloved and the majority of the audience is rooting for them strongly.

We'll see what happens tonight:reductive:

Doncho
12 minutes ago, Enomis said:

Yes, I find it quite irritating they use Gaga and Bradley's images to promote their ceremonies.

Of course they use them to promote the show, they are nominees. Doesnt mean they HAVE to give them awards. Also not every lost award is a snub

I’m so excited. Gaga is attending and nine nominations. She better get ready to go on stage more than once. 

SharkmanthaC
28 minutes ago, warrentw said:

Anyone in America can you tell me what’s currently on cw 

3:00 PM  The Natural (1984)

6:00 PM   The Goldbergs The Day After the Day After

6:30 PM  Local News

7:00 PM  The 24th Annual Critics' Choice Awards New

*All times in EST.

she/her/hers

2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Currently The Flash is on.

Ah man the app I have on my firestick is showing the cw channel as pix11 thought I had a perfect stream for tonight 

SharkmanthaC
2 minutes ago, warrentw said:

Ah man the app I have on my firestick is showing the cw channel as pix11 thought I had a perfect stream for tonight 

I was wrong...I updated my post. Maybe what I have is correct now.

For those asking how long, it is 4 hours away.

she/her/hers

7 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I was wrong...I updated my post. Maybe what I have is correct now.

For those asking how long, it is 4 hours away.

Ah right it’s still wrong in the app I’ve got I don’t know why the channel is showing the pix11 channel and currently showing friends 

Doncho
16 minutes ago, KING said:

I’m so excited. Gaga is attending and nine nominations. She better get ready to go on stage more than once. 

Critics Choice Awards:

giphy.gif

Hopefully you are right though :huntyga: But I think she will only get Best Song

Archived