event

2019 Critics’ Choice Awards

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think ASIB's only chances are: 

- Best Picture (Roma is likely to win it)

- Best Adapted Screenplay (BlackKKlansman?)

- Best Ensemble (Black Panther? The Favourite?)

- Original Song (IN THE SHA-HA-SHALLOW:legend: and if it doesn't happen I'm going to drag them down to hell:firega:)

So, I'm ready for the definitive big snub (I hope I'll be wrong:tony:); but I'm still proud and thrilled Gaga got every possibile (and well-deserved) nomination during this Award season for her first role. Seriously, how awesome is it? :applause:

nodandsmile

I expect them to lose everything but song. But I'd love an upset, especially from Bradley in BA. A Gaga upset (don't see it happening) would be glorious, after I saw a voter saying that he prefers Melissa but will vote Glenn just to reduce Gaga's chances at the Oscars :ladyhaha:

FullPsychotic
1 hour ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

perfect. the closer she's sitting the closer to the stage, the faster to recieve the award :vegas:

GG and now CC giving her a front row seat to avoid another Leonardo Di Caprio moment.

They are scared ahah

MarcusBones
8 minutes ago, Enomis said:

I think ASIB's only chances are: 

- Best Picture (Roma is likely to win it)

- Best Adapted Screenplay (BlackKKlansman?)

- Best Ensemble (Black Panther? The Favourite?)

- Original Song (IN THE SHA-HA-SHALLOW:legend: and if it doesn't happen I'm going to drag them down to hell:firega:)

So, I'm ready for the definitive big snub (I hope I'll be wrong:tony:); but I'm still proud and thrilled Gaga got every possibile (and well-deserved) nomination during this Award season for her first role. Seriously, how awesome is it? :applause:

It's not nominated here for Ensemble

A Hybrid
2 hours ago, WorstBehavior said:

She must. These are really important I think.

You mean Kid’s Choice Awards :ohwell:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Thomas P

If they lose big here then the films chances are pretty much over at the Oscars. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P

Keep in mind that critics loved Gagas performance more than some of the other nominees this year. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

MarcusBones
6 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

If they lose big here then the films chances are pretty much over at the Oscars. 

I think they could still pull off big wins at SAG considering that they have a younger voting audience. 

8 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

If I remember well, Oscars voting ends tomorrow night, so it's true! 

But in terms of nominations I think ASIB is pretty solid (after SAG and BAFTA ones); in terms of wins, ofc its real race is only for Best Original Song up to now. 

Archived