celeb

Surviving R. Kelly's Toure accused of sexual harassment

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

:interestinga:

ru2ttbwa9qiamn9b1tn4.jpg

Photo: Touré Neblett (Facebook)

After the documentary aired last week, Touré made an appearance on The Clubhouse With Mouse Jones podcast along with fellow journalist Jamilah Lemieux to once again discuss Kelly.

The show posted an advertisement for the appearance on its Instagram account, and in the comments, a young woman named “Dani” alleged that Touré had sexually harassed her in the past.

Dani, a makeup artist who goes by the name danimakeup on Instagram, explained that she worked with Touré every Monday on a show during 2017. She said he could not stop asking her lewd and inappropriate questions including if she would “do ****,” how she looked naked, what it would be like to “****” her and what his “cum” would look like on her face.

Every Monday I used to work with him on a show in 2017 and he couldn’t stop asking me to do ****, how I looked naked, if I had sex over the weekend, what it would be like to **** me, what his cum would look like on my face....,” she wrote. “I had to have the crew stay in the room [with] me while I got him ready.... And when I left I called HR.... He got fired instantly. He wrote me a huge apology for doing that in my DMs. Still have it. He did a ‘20/20’ shoot in 2018, and I was there, and he walked out. Told the producer that he was ‘embarrassed [because] he was inappropriate with a staff member.’ He really needs to take a seat.”

sbkvmqrr5z3mfaippppt.jpg

Read full story: https://www.theroot.com/journalist-and-former-msnbc-host-toure-accused-of-sexua-1831694565

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

Mess. :interestinga: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

inb4 gaga releases apology for being interviewed by him

but that's gross.. and clearly legit imo

Shipper

Oh wow.  This is like a chain reaction. 

The expose keeps on coming. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

SharkmanthaC

At least he admits to it. (And in no way am I saying this makes it okay.)

It amazes me that the music industry just has so much sexual harassment and assault issues. 

I guess Gaga was right.

“When I started in the music business when I was around 19, it was the rule, not the exception, that you would walk into a recording studio and be harassed,” the singer and actress said in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter. “It was just the way that it was. So I do wish that I had spoken up sooner. I did speak up about it. I was assaulted when I was young, and I told people,” she added. 

Detailing further, Gaga explained that the “boys club” of the time stopped numerous women coming forward with harassment allegations: “Nobody wants to lose their power, so they don’t protect you because if they say something, it takes some of their power away,” she added.

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/lady-gaga-sexual-harassment-in-the-music-industry-was-the-rule-not-the-exception/

she/her/hers

McMonster08
35 minutes ago, neptugne said:

inb4 gaga releases apology for being interviewed by him

TOO LATE GAGA IT'S BEEN 8 YEARS YOU ONLY WANT TO GET OSCARS :grr:

Regina George
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I knew his face was familiar. 

INB4 “little monsters” make threads about how Gaga should apologize for doing interview with him... :triggered:

littlepotter
4 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

He got fired instantly. He wrote me a huge apology for doing that in my DMs. Still have it. He did a ‘20/20’ shoot in 2018, and I was there, and he walked out. Told the producer that he was ‘embarrassed [because] he was inappropriate with a staff member.’

So... he got fired, then he apologized to her, and he felt guilty during one of his shoots because he knew he was inappropriate to her in the past?

The things he said about cumming on her face are creepy, but is this woman really trying to take light away from survivors of rape, because this man told her he wanted to have sex? Isn't that what literally this site does to shawn mendes and the like?

I'm sure I'll get a few illiterates claiming that I "support sexual harrassment". I don't. I'm glad he got fired because women suffer from this constantly, and this is one of the cases where at least she was heard by HR. I just think this is a weird time to bring it up.

chaeri pls

Oriane
27 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

So... he got fired, then he apologized to her, and he felt guilty during one of his shoots because he knew he was inappropriate to her in the past?

The things he said about cumming on her face are creepy, but is this woman really trying to take light away from survivors of rape, because this man told her he wanted to have sex? Isn't that what literally this site does to shawn mendes and the like?

I'm sure I'll get a few illiterates claiming that I "support sexual harrassment". I don't. I'm glad he got fired because women suffer from this constantly, and this is one of the cases where at least she was heard by HR. I just think this is a weird time to bring it up.

Yes, at least he got what he deserved and he had the decency to apologize for it, something that not many do. I think the problem here is the fact that he's doing a podcast to discuss Kelly...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived