💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it me or does Beyoncé...

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

adamsenigma

Wear what Gaga would've used during TFM/BTW live performances? I don't know why, but they give me that vibe :messga:at least these

060718%20beyonce%20jay%20z%20on%20the%20

5b295c491a00002700ce1ff6.jpeg?w=1000&ssl

large.jpg

And I feel lile Gaga's outfits have been looking just a bit more cheaper, it's like they switched :emma:

elijahfan

It's the hat that makes you say that, but the rest is definitely up Bey's alley. Most of it is Balmain, and that's very clearly Bey's aesthetic.

ChromaticPrincess
3 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Wear what Gaga would've used during TFM/BTW live performances? I don't know why, but they give me that vibe :messga:at least these

060718%20beyonce%20jay%20z%20on%20the%20

5b295c491a00002700ce1ff6.jpeg?w=1000&ssl

large.jpg

And I feel lile Gaga's outfits have been looking just a bit more cheaper, it's like they switched :emma:

lol gaga has literally NEVER worn anything iridescent so the first ones a no and the second one, maybe in like the middle of the BTW era like at a radio show or something but thats it

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

adamsenigma
3 minutes ago, 2008Ga said:

She's copying this ICONIC lewk .

lady-gaga-and-paco-rabanne-spring-2012-d

I mean they are both custom designed by Mugler so

adamsenigma
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

Yes, now that you mention it Gaga does have legs and arms

Girl... KHDHGD

Just now, adammonroe said:

I meant the hat, it was designed by Paco Rabanne

2School4Cool

It’s mostly the hat that looks like Gaga in my opinion, although that first outfit would look awesome on gaga, maybe with a wig like at the original artRAVE album release party. Also the sparkly one on the bottom gives me similar vibes to the JWT Million Reasons outfits.

See The Best In Everyone

24 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Yes, now that you mention it Gaga does have legs and arms

:shocked:  I didn't know that.

I live outside the space time continuum.

glamour show

this doesn't look like gaga.. it looks like mugler... learn about fashion references other than the people who wear it hunties. makes it more fun. I feel like gaga wore it in a more surrealist/ intergalactic/. Beyonce seems to be referencing the futurism, and romantic surrealism of muglers initial collection... I honestly don't believe its a copy.  both deserve praise haha

glamour show

I do believe gaga has gone much cheaper. or she just wears things with less care or craftsmanship put into them I don't think its intentional though, probs a result of who she's working with...  

2 hours ago, adammonroe said:

This is Gaga in Paco Robanne tough

Archived