💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best kpop boy group ever?

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

Obviously SHINee and BigBang to begin with. But others? Ikon? Pentagon? Infinite? Exo? NCT? Discuss, heathens! Lol

In the new generation is probably BTS (dont @ me)

But in the old gen its bigbang

follow me in twitter omg

moonboywow
2 minutes ago, Jayzer said:

In the new generation is probably BTS (dont @ me)

But in the old gen its bigbang

Are you excited for TXT? 

Ignore me, I'm just here for recommendations (I have never ever listened to kpop)

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Roronoa

BTS, and no one can change my mind. The only other artist whose music touched me on a personal level is Gaga. :party:

Some examples of their songs:

Fire - About not being too hard on yourself

Dope - Hard work pays off

Spinebreaker - Do not pester your parents for money, they have it hard enough

Crystal Snow - Love that is pure like the first snowflake

Spring Day - Friendship

Epiphany - Realizing that at the end of the day, the person you should love is yourself

I could go on and on but you get what I mean. There's a reason they're currently the most popular with young people.

BIGBANG hands down.

They are one of the first who actually pariticipate in the creative process. They have chemistry. They have stage presence. They sound good live, actually “live” in their concert. 

G-Dragon is the most relevant person in K-Pop ever. He himself is a culture. He is a talented songwriter and crazy influential fashion icon.

TOP was one of the best underground rapper before going Bigbang. He is the in house bad boy with a beautiful face. 

Taeyang has the best voice in K-Pop. He is THAT committed in singing and dancing he looks so effortless performing.

Daesung has one of the funniest personality and has powerful vocal.

Seungri is another troublemaker and interesting person. Kinda true that he is one of the weaker performer in the group but how he learned many languages to converse with fans around the world proves that he is really hardworking.

this is the dream team! 

Overall I’d say it’s BIGBANG :gayhat:

From this gen my personal fav is definitely NCT :pole:they’re all talented and the catalogue is great, including their SM STATION collabs. NCT 2018 EMPATHY is my second fav album of the year, just behind ASIB. 

The night sky tells all

moonboywow

You all got some good taste. For anyone who doesnt like BTS, a new group under Bighit entertainment is debuting soon called TXT. One member has been revealed already. Tomorrow, another is being revealed. 

Archived