Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best hotel for Enigma?

Lady Rah Rah

Featured Posts

AciidSwine
16 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is back to your budget, hunty. Do not force yourself to stay in a place that is above your price range. It is not worth it. Also, you should book now than later. The furthest you book a room, the cheaper the rates get! Likewise, the closest to the date you book your hotel room, the more expensive it gets! The same thing with flights.

As for me, I book a room at Waldorf Astoria for my week there this October. Gonna see 2 Enigma shows and 1 Jazz show and celebrating my birthday in between 😎👌

The hotel is close to Park MGM, about 15 minutes walk or 4 minutes drive. So it is great! And it is the best hotel in Vegas there is, spacious rooms and all that, so it is great.

Theres a Waldorf Astoria in Vegas? How did I never know this? lol

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 minute ago, AciidSwine said:

Theres a Waldorf Astoria in Vegas? How did I never know this? lol

Yes, there is. It used to be Mandarin Oriental. :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AciidSwine
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Yes, there is. It used to be Mandarin Oriental. :sis:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO duude......I love the Mandarin Oriental. You just broke my heart right now. I can't believe its gone I had no idea. My heart...

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, AciidSwine said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO duude......I love the Mandarin Oriental. You just broke my heart right now. I can't believe its gone I had no idea. My heart...

I understand. I love it too, I stayed there before and why I will stay in Waldorf later :giggle: They just change the management cos Mandarin's contract were terminated earlier last year.  And quickly replaced by Waldorf. I believe the rooms and everything else would be pretty much the same. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AciidSwine
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I understand. I love it too, I stayed there before and why I will stay in Waldorf later :giggle: They just change the management cos Mandarin's contract were terminated earlier last year.  And quickly replaced by Waldorf. I believe the rooms and everything else would be pretty much the same. 

the mandarin had such a quiet elegance to it.

elijahfan
51 minutes ago, AciidSwine said:

Just because its the hotel that houses the venue doesnt necessarily make it the "best" option.

Except, it is :laughga: Once again, the question is "best hotel for Enigma", not "best hotel in Vegas". There are other good options, sure, but not 50 different answers as to which one is the best.

AciidSwine
Just now, elijahfan said:

Except, it is :laughga: Once again, the question is "best hotel for Enigma", not "best hotel in Vegas". There are other good options, sure, but not 50 different answers as to which one is the best.

Why does that make it the best? The Vegas Strip is a walking place. You walk everywhere. You walk around and drink. Its what you do. Why do you have to be in the hotel that houses the venue? Like I can't relate to that lol I mean its certainly very convenient for sure. I cant argue that.

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, AciidSwine said:

Why does that make it the best? The Vegas Strip is a walking place. You walk everywhere. You walk around and drink. Its what you do. Why do you have to be in the hotel that houses the venue? Like I can't relate to that lol I mean its certainly very convenient for sure. I cant argue that.

Have you ever tried to cross the street in Vegas? lol It's not that quick and simple

AciidSwine
5 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Have you ever tried to cross the street in Vegas? lol

Yes, but thats why theres multiple bridges? lol are you telling me you never walk around vegas and just stay on your hotel grounds or the one in walking distance next to it?? homie..I mean to each their own lol cant knock that entirely it sounds very convenient. I just always walk around everywhere while im there i assumed everyone else did as well.

elijahfan
1 minute ago, AciidSwine said:

Yes, but thats why theres multiple bridges? lol are you telling me you never walk around vegas and just stay on your hotel grounds or the one in walking distance next to it?? homie..I mean to each their own I guess lol I mean I cant knock that entirely I guess it is very convenient. I just always walk around everywhere while im there i assumed everyone else did as well.

Of course! But the question is best option for Enigma, not best option for Vegas sightseeing in order to get to Enigma! If you wanna walk around, that's your issue! I'm merely answering the OP's question with one very clear answer, now if the author of the OP wants to walk around in Vegas before getting to the venue, he'll do as he damn pleases. But at least he will have had the answer he's been asking for. :triggered:

AciidSwine
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Of course! But the question is best option for Enigma, not best option for Vegas sightseeing in order to get to Enigma! If you wanna walk around, that's your issue! I'm merely answering the OP's question with one very clear answer, now if the author of the OP wants to walk around in Vegas before getting to the venue, he'll do as he damn pleases. But at least he will have had the answer he's been asking for. :triggered:

hahah ugh....i mean....i feel like you're saying the most convenient option but not necessarily the best. then again ive yet to stay at the park mgm so maybe its dope af and truly is the best option i do not know but theoretically i cant agree with that statement.....:oops:

elijahfan
Just now, AciidSwine said:

hahah ugh....i mean....i feel like you're saying the most convenient option but not necessarily the best. then again ive yet to stay at the park mgm so maybe its dope af and truly is the best option i do not know but theoretically i cant agree with that statement.....:oops:

Most convenient is pretty much what the OP is asking for. But once again, everyone will do as they please.

AciidSwine
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Most convenient is pretty much what the OP is asking for. But once again, everyone will do as they please.

LOL I mean I guess I forgot the "close to the venue" portion of the OP. call me played rn. ill literally put my foot in my mouth for you after I type this and send it.

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, AciidSwine said:

LOL I mean I guess I forgot the "close to the venue" portion of the OP. call me played rn. ill literally put my foot in my mouth for you after I type this and send it.

Whatever, you know :laughga: It was good to chat :huntyga:

Archived