Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Thoughts on Kesha

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

Ladey Gaygay

What's this sites opinion on Kesha. For me, I've been a stan since Tik Tok and will always hardcore stan her. I Went to her adventures of Kesha and Macklemore tour back in Noblesville in July and bought Rainbow on iTunes

also, she is so adorable in interviews

tenor.gif?itemid=11918541

tenor.gif?itemid=5472286

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndiGaga

I like her but i think her time is over... thats so hard to say, i'm sorry.

She didnt make that jump from crazy to more mature as good as GAGA did

Ladey Gaygay
1 minute ago, AndiGaga said:

I like her but i think her time is over... thats so hard to say, i'm sorry.

She didnt make that jump from crazy to more mature as good as GAGA did

Im sobbing...is this hell

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Davian

I love her so much, since her debut album!! Always bought her physical CDs. Can't choose a favourite album of hers because I love them all:firega: 

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

bloody g

I really like her. Seeing her like this now hurts so much.

I used to be a huge fan in 2013.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Reid LePage

i'm about to start a shitstorm and i really don't care but i do believe that she lied about dr luke, for that i will not really support her as much as i have. however, i do think her music is good, i have all of her albums on cd and rainbow on vinyl, she is talented and great but when all the deposition stuff came out and all the receipts were there, i jumped off the bandwagon.

good luck to her i guess

She can go lick a donut for all I car- Oh! This is KESHA! Ou sorry, thought it was another Ariana topic :ladyhaha:

I love Kesha, her older stuff at least. Those were the BOMB! Like I have AMAZING memories jamming out to We R Who We R, Blow, Your Love Is My Drug, Take It Off, Party At A Rich Dudes House, and of course Tik Tok (especially the paroady everyone knows :ladyhaha:)

I miss having music you could jam out to that doesn’t always have to make sense, seriously, everything now has to either, make sense, be overproduced, have that repetitive boring chill pop instrumental, or include a nonsense a** rapper. Yeah I’m definitely a fan of her older stuff 😂

Ladey Gaygay
3 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

She can go lick a donut for all I car- Oh! This is KESHA! Ou sorry, thought it was another Ariana topic :ladyhaha:

The shade to my flop thread 

tenor.gif?itemid=5095720

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

2 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

i'm about to start a shitstorm and i really don't care but i do believe that she lied about dr luke, for that i will not really support her as much as i have.

Agree :applause:

the whole thing was just to get herself more polular by resorting to something that would get the feminist agenda going.

Epione

I still remember this:

5004824981_d02bf59122.jpg

BUT I feel bad for her how things went for her. She seems now getting back on her feet. Still not a fan of her music or voice.

Archived