💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cops confront R. Kelly at Trump Tower after tip about hostages

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

R. Kelly came face-to-face with cops in Chicago after an anonymous caller claimed the singer was holding two women hostage.

The Cook County State Attorney's Office got a tip Friday that Kelly was at his Trump Tower residence with the women ... and he was holding them against their will. We're told cops raced to the property and made contact with R. Kelly and the women.

Our sources say 5 officers came to the home and ordered Kelly into the other room while they questioned the women. According to Chicago PD, both women said they were at the residence voluntarily and nothing untoward was going on. Police then left without incident. 

We're told the 2 women were Joycelyn Savageand Azriel Clary, both of whom have maintained they were with R. Kelly voluntarily, despite their parents' strong claims they were the victims of brainwashing.

TimisaMonster

This is so disgusting how can this man walk the streets? 

That last sentence is basically making him out to be a sex cult leader...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LateToCult

Joycelyn and Azriel were the biggest loose ends of Surviving R Kelly. At least we know they’re alive. :saladga:

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Joycelyn and Azriel were the biggest loose ends of Surviving R Kelly. At least we know they’re alive. :saladga:

I only saw episode 1 but wait.... they were suspected to be DEAD? 

AlexanderMagno

I...

Ok, I seriously doubt R. Kelly did this. Given the latest news, the last thing he would be doing is keeping women hostage. He's not stupid and he has lawyers taking care of his situation.

Nevertheless, I'm sure those poor girls have indeed been brainwashed by him.

StarstruckIllusion

So now he’s a Trump supporter too? Omg he can’t win :huntyga: (and thank god)

Borislshere

Joycelyn seems completely brainwashed at this point. That's exactly what R.Kelly does. He breaks these women down and makes them feel like he's all they have. She was also the one who was supposedly being told what to say in her TMZ interview. 

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

I only saw episode 1 but wait.... they were suspected to be DEAD? 

Not dead but their parents haven’t heard from them in years. The series showed a mother taking her daughter from a hotel who was in the same situation as these girls but Joycelyn and Azriel were never reunited with their parents.

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Joycelyn seems completely brainwashed at this point. That's exactly what R.Kelly does. He breaks these women down and makes them feel like he's all they have. She was also the one who was supposedly being told what to say in her TMZ interview. 

she sounds like she’s in a cult 

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

she sounds like she’s in a cult 

and around 1:51, you can see someone telling her to stop talking. I truly hope R. Kelly gets locked up this time and these women get help. 

1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

and around 1:51, you can see someone telling her to stop talking. I truly hope R. Kelly gets locked up this time and these women get help. 

What a DISGUSTING PIG! I never knew it was this bad. Good thing Gaga erased her history with him and he deserves to be locked up and beaten in the dungeon everyday. A moron.

Archived