💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Look What I Found as second MV

FullPsychotic

Look What I Found as second MV of ASIB era  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Why Look What I Found was chosen as second MV?

• Its MV was important to explain the plot
    • Gaga/others loved the song/hoped it could be a hit
    • They planned to release more MV than they actually did

Featured Posts

FullPsychotic

I personally love Look what I found. I don't know if underperformed a little bit but my question here is why it was chosen as second MV just after Shallow came out?

Mirrion Rizzons

I don't think it was meant to be a hit

I think it was some promo to show the versatility in types of music found on the soundtrack

NotMyFlop

i don’t think they expected shallow to be such an international phenomenon. 

i think the music video was released thinking shallow + a solo gaga song that was fun could help give press. same with ARUTW + INLA. but, shallow’s domination came and is still here, which is why they stopped. 

MonsterOfSpain

I don't know but I love Look What I Found so much, always gets me in a happy mood! Actually learned how to play it on the piano. :staymad: One of the best songs on the soundtrack :heart:

FullPsychotic
2 minutes ago, NotMyFlop said:

i don’t think they expected shallow to be such an international phenomenon. 

i think the music video was released thinking shallow + a solo gaga song that was fun could help give press. same with ARUTW + INLA. but, shallow’s domination came and is still here, which is why they stopped. 

This is interesting because Shallow came 27 Sept/ LWIF 8 Oct.

INLA 25 Oct/ ARUTW 8 Nov

I see it.

Waiting for Heal me MV on 27 Jan/ HBF on 8 February.

I want to believe they actually considered it for a single, but plans probably changed, as they always do. This is one of my favorite songs ever, I do wish they’d release it as a radio single, it would do so well! They actually played it on our music service at work, the other day, and I about freaked out, I was in the restroom, peeing, and almost lost control of my stream (sorry if too much info). :laughga:

TheSlash

Bc Shallow was alone in ha house and out of the town. Ha was at the bottom of the bottle, been knocking them down. Ha can't get back on ha feet and sees the light on all the streetlight stars. But look what ha found, look what ha found. Another piece of a bop just laying on the ground.

:lana:  :stalkga: 

Ew, David!

Archived