Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Gaga Oscars Fashion Illustration

fathermonster

Featured Posts

fathermonster

Hey, I was wondering what Gaga might wear at the Oscars and got me thinking what would I like to see her wear. I'd like to see her wear a Marilyn Monroe inspired gold/nude dress, very simple but stunning.

I drew this of what I'd like to see, Hope you like it. 

ap9shk.png

edengowon

I love this but I expect something different for the hair (like the Golden Globes)

the artist formerly known as melancholia

ARTPOPRS
10 minutes ago, ARealWildMan said:

I love this but I expect something different for the hair (like the Golden Globes)

I hope she keeps the blue. :vegas:

edengowon
14 minutes ago, ARTPOPRS said:

I hope she keeps the blue. :vegas:

I can imagine blue but imagine brunetteGa at the Oscars :cryga::vegas:

ARTPOPRS
1 minute ago, ARealWildMan said:

I can imagine blue but imagine brunetteGa at the Oscars :cryga::vegas:

I’d be so shook

edengowon
24 minutes ago, ARTPOPRS said:

I’d be so shook

Think 2013 VMAs red carpet vibes

FullPsychotic

Nice, 

I think she is going to look far less shocking than the GG outfit (great but too extravagant for Oscars), but i can't imagine what she is wearing exactly. 

But you are probably very close about the hairstyle.

31 minutes ago, ARealWildMan said:

Think 2013 VMAs red carpet vibes

this hair was black and LONG

omg i just love her with dark or at least not just blond hair

SharkmanthaC

You picture is amazing!

I wonder if she will continue wearing dresses with trains.

she/her/hers

ARTPOPRS
1 hour ago, artElias said:

this hair was black and LONG

omg i just love her with dark or at least not just blond hair

Same. The blonde got boring after 2015 so I’m happy she’s mixing it up now.

1 hour ago, FullPsychotic said:

Nice, 

I think she is going to look far less shocking than the GG outfit (great but too extravagant for Oscars), but i can't imagine what she is wearing exactly. 

But you are probably very close about the hairstyle.

I'd agree if it was another celebrity - but if coming from her background if anyone can rock up in something extravagant and a little OTT it's Gaga.

I mean if Cher can rock:

634.Oscars.WorstDressed.Cher.mh.022213.j
gettyimages-797682.jpg

for the the Oscars Gaga can go a little bit extravagant.

I mean remember she did wear this to the Oscars in 2015:

lady-gaga-oscars-awards.jpg

And even her 2016 Oscar fashion had a twist to the classic glam with it being a pantsuit.

lady-gaga-600x800-1.jpg&w=600&c=sc&poi=f

FullPsychotic
16 minutes ago, Bebe said:

I'd agree if it was another celebrity - but if coming from her background if anyone can rock up in something extravagant and a little OTT it's Gaga.

I mean if Cher can rock:

634.Oscars.WorstDressed.Cher.mh.022213.j
gettyimages-797682.jpg

for the the Oscars Gaga can go a little bit extravagant.

I mean remember she did wear this to the Oscars in 2015:

lady-gaga-oscars-awards.jpg

And even her 2016 Oscar fashion had a twist to the classic glam with it being a pantsuit.

lady-gaga-600x800-1.jpg&w=600&c=sc&poi=f

I am not saying she is going to be boring but probably not a long train as GG and not blue hair.

She can wear a crazy outfit but as you posted her Oscar outfits were not that crazy (just the gloves).

2 reasons:

She doesn't win: and she is wearing a crazy outfit. It would be bad to be dressed to impress and not winning.

She wins: It's going to be the most important moment for her. She needs an immortal outfit cause people will be looking at the pic for ages.

Is she wearing an Italian stylist dress guys? 

11 hours ago, FullPsychotic said:

I am not saying she is going to be boring but probably not a long train as GG and not blue hair.

She can wear a crazy outfit but as you posted her Oscar outfits were not that crazy (just the gloves).

2 reasons:

She doesn't win: and she is wearing a crazy outfit. It would be bad to be dressed to impress and not winning.

She wins: It's going to be the most important moment for her. She needs an immortal outfit cause people will be looking at the pic for ages.

Is she wearing an Italian stylist dress guys? 

Yeah it's not too crazy, but neither was the Valentino dress with blue tinted hair honestly. She was on every best dressed list and most Gaga can get away with that because of her status as a daring fashion icon.

Imagining she wore something else to the GG awards and wore the blue dress with blue tinted hair to the Oscars.

If she doesn't win :shrug: Gaga wore a somewhat crazy dress like always but looked stunning. 
If she does win :shrug: Gaga wore a somewhat crazy dress like always but looked stunning.

Her looks this era have been Old Hollywood with a slight Gaga edge.

Honestly I'd be shocked if she didn't turn up to The Oscars in some dress in the vein of:

ladygaga3108.jpg
Lady-Gaga-Red-Carpet-Showdown-Best-of-th
58ea4631abf0082afcf6533e33a148d6

bbee0c6b600acd39cc2e7e4f66d3bbc1

That's her style for this era. 3/4 of those looks are haute couture (Obviously the McQueen one isn't).

I mean the couture doesn't need to be as crazy - it could be like her couture Dior dress for the SAG awards:

dior_haute_couture_autumn_winter_2018_19

But it's the Oscars... Would be weird that she is wearing haute couture dresses to all these premiers and award shows and suddenly at The Oscars she decides to tone it down and blend in with the crowd. I doubt Gaga is going to go full meat dress on us but she's Gaga so she will put a Gaga twist on it.

I really don't mind about her red carpet gown or anything. She really knows what to wear. 

But i hope she and bradley will perform "shallow" as ally and jack maine.. Its gonna be great, and punching right to the gut as they bring how romantic jack and ally are.. 

Archived