Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nerdfacekillah
1 hour ago, GlitterandTeeth said:

P**** Hilton

he isnt an artist:poot:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

2School4Cool

I wouldn’t say he’s the most hated, but there’s so much hate towards Ed Sheeran! Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but those who take time to learn about him as a person will see he is the biggest sweetheart in the industry, I will never understand the hate towards him, ever. He’s one of the most talented artists of the generation.

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
6 hours ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

:air: tbh i think Ed is the most-hated artist on GGD back then. so many backlashes after what he said.

Omg I remember this happening, and he never even said Gaga’s name or came for her ever, Gaga even had to defend him lol

See The Best In Everyone

Helxig

Probably the artist with the most threads dissing them, their looks, their career choices, their appearance, and literally everything about them is Lady Gaga.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

AciidSwine
12 hours ago, LabCoatDude said:

And

:reductive:

Idk....I feel like in general ive always seen more Gaga fans overcompensating so as not to look like delusional monsters therefore stanning madonna and acting like everything she does is literal perfection. whereas madonna stans do not do the same for gaga, which imo makes us look a little pathetic but whatever lol

JustTea
14 hours ago, Ashtosh said:

Madonna , Sam smith , Ed sheeren and Katy perry  

+ Pigrez Hilton and rappers :huntyga:

Archived