question

Which gaga album has the best...

Original Diva

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPRS

Probably TFM. But obviously if the other albums only had 8 tracks it would be easier to choose more consistent songs. 

Sneaky Oliver

TFM or ARTPOP. BTW has too many ups and downs (not good or bad) but high energy and then not-so -high. It changes a lot. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

AlexanderMagno

The best flow as in the best order of the songs? Or flow as in the most listenable overall?

joanne

the only right answer, other albums kinda messy.

I want say ARTPOP. but the body of work broken now. dwuw official deleted

Original Diva
5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

TFM or ARTPOP. BTW has too many ups and downs (not good or bad) but high energy and then not-so -high. It changes a lot. 

I did consider that when I was thinking about it,  but IDK.  I dont feel like ARTPOP is tho. I LOVE ARTPOP though , don't get me wrong. 

excuse me no

Original Diva
4 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

The best flow as in the best order of the songs? Or flow as in the most listenable overall?

Flow with best order. 

excuse me no

AlexanderMagno
1 minute ago, Original Diva said:

Flow with best order. 

In that case, ARTPOP, not a doubt. The tracklist was clearly very planned. Just the transition Mary Jane Holland - Dope - Gypsy - Applause is better than any flow from Gaga's discography. There's a clear narrative from Aura to Applause, and the songs play together nicely. 

Original Diva
3 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

In that case, ARTPOP, not a doubt. The tracklist was clearly very planned. Just the transition Mary Jane Holland - Dope - Gypsy - Applause is better than any flow from Gaga's discography. There's a clear narrative from Aura to Applause, and the songs play together nicely. 

I disagree TBH. 

And Gypsy should've ended the album

excuse me no

Archived