💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I feel bad for Gaga

Catnikko

Featured Posts

Catnikko

I just saw xtina posted something I'm so glad has been said

the song is saying say wtf you want to say in the press etc about her (her body) but you can't stop her voice and what she has to say or put out

I was one of the people (pro-Gaga doesn't have to say anything) because In my view Gaga would've loved R Kelly's old bops (as many of us have) just like she was starstruck with beyonce, is it her fault she judged the situation wrong and is it her fault he didn't give her personally a reason to believe press? 

His press rumors to everyone were similar to Michael Jacksons but most of us don't believe MJ's are true, If she hadn't seen a reason to think R Kelly was any different why should she need to explain anything? 

an example I'll give is a black mirror episode (hear me out)

the whole episode i felt bad for this guy and could relate to him 

-SPOILER-

then we find out he was watching child ****...

So now should i apologize for thinking this guy was misunderstood? Bc i would've helped him out during that episode because i felt for the poor guy.. Or have i supported a pedophile?

She's probably more upset than any of us general viewers as she's just found out someone she trusted and had a friendship with was false and had done terrible things

but that's just my 2p :emma: thanks for your time

derpmonster
19 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

is it her fault she judged the situation wrong and is it her fault he didn't give her personally a reason to believe press? 

His press rumors to everyone were similar to Michael Jacksons but most of us don't believe MJ's are true, If she hadn't seen a reason to think R Kelly was any different why should she need to explain anything?

Okay we have been over this before and we really didn't need another thread but

Yes, it is a mistake she made. There were more than "rumors". There was already a video in circulation. There were numerous victims who had come out. There was all of that. Gaga was projecting her own relationship with the media on to him. And yes it is her fault and yes it was a mistake which is why she should've apologized. She did. For a good reason.

Your analogy doesn't work because Gaga knew about all of that and misjudged it to be false and even said so. If we knew the man in the episode had child **** and decided to say "no that can't be", yes, we'd feel bad for excusing his behavior once we found out. And simply sympathizing with someone is different than making a whole song with them and promoting them.

We shouldn't feel bad that she did the right thing. It's hard for everyone but much more for the actual survivors. People kept supporting R. Kelly for the longest time. "I feel bad that I trusted him" is more like "I feel bad for a poor judgment I made" and that's nothing compared to how bad the survivors feel about their abuse.

Again, she did the right thing.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Catnikko
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Okay we have been over this before and we really didn't need another thread but

Yes, it is a mistake she made. There were more than "rumors". There was already a video in circulation. There were numerous victims who had come out. There was all of that. Gaga was projecting her own relationship with the media on to him. And yes it is her fault and yes it was a mistake which is why she should've apologized. She did. For a good reason.

We shouldn't feel bad that she did the right thing. It's hard for everyone but much more for the actual survivors. People kept supporting R. Kelly for the longest time. "I feel bad that I trusted him" is more like "I feel bad for a poor judgment I made" and that's nothing compared to how bad the survivors feel about their abuse.

Again, she did the right thing.

Ik there has been and imma own that like people should own the ava max is Gaga thread they post twice monthly :emma:

I get what your saying

we all know Gaga obviously didn't think he actually was a creep doing **** with under age girls

I don't remember anyone here saying anything about this the year the song actually came out? 

I feel so many peoples opinions contradict themself

SHE NEEDS TO OWN SHE MADE A MISTAKE

ok but did you have that opinion before surviving R kelly? No? Neither did she? 

Catnikko
4 minutes ago, laladin said:

she is a public figure. she already accept the consequences.

Consequences of what?

Hasn't terry shot like every celebrity? Don't we know his scandals too? Idg how y'all all know what Gaga meant by the song yet you're acting like the GP like omg she said do what u want with my body!!!!

derpmonster
Just now, Unbeweavable said:

Ik there has been and imma own that like people should own the ava max is Gaga thread they post twice monthly :emma:

I get what your saying

we all know Gaga obviously didn't think he actually was a creep doing **** with under age girls

I don't remember anyone here saying anything about this the year the song actually came out? 

I feel so many peoples opinions contradict themself

SHE NEEDS TO OWN SHE MADE A MISTAKE

ok but did you have that opinion before surviving R kelly? No? Neither did she? 

I know. She didn't think so. DESPITE having all the people saying so. If she paid no attention to them and didn't even look at that stuff at all (despite being confronted about it back in the era), that's poor judgment. If she looked and decided he didn't do anything, that's poor judgment especially because her stance has been "believe survivors".

I wasn't on this cult site when the song came out. :huntyga:

And yes, I've hated R. Kelly's thing since I knew anything about him. I haven't even watched Surviving R. Kelly but I know stuff from it. And yes many people have known this for years. :saladga:

If you're a GP member, sure, you could be unaware. She recorded a whole song, did performances and promotion with him. She should be doing a basic background check on the person she's working with.

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

yet you're acting like the GP like omg she said do what u want with my body!!!

Literally nobody (in this thread so far) is sayin that :madge:

We're talking about the choice of working with him, not the lyrics. We know what the lyrics mean.

Catnikko
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I know. She didn't think so. DESPITE having all the people saying so. If she paid no attention to them and didn't even look at that stuff at all (despite being confronted about it back in the era), that's poor judgment. If she looked and decided he didn't do anything, that's poor judgment especially because her stance has been "believe survivors".

I wasn't on this cult site when the song came out. :huntyga:

And yes, I've hated R. Kelly's thing since I knew anything about him. I haven't even watched Surviving R. Kelly but I know stuff from it. And yes many people have known this for years. :saladga:

If you're a GP member, sure, you could be unaware. She recorded a whole song, did performances and promotion with him. She should be doing a basic background check on the person she's working with.

So what is your point? Gaga knew he was a pedophile so she purposely wanted to create controversy and made the song for that reason? 

If that isn't your point basically, idg what is :duck: 

Literally nobody (in this thread so far) is sayin that :madge:

We're talking about the choice of working with him, not the lyrics. We know what the lyrics mean.

gurl I'm not blind, I see that nobody in this thread has said that

I saw that before the thread was actually posted :madge: hence the thread

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Unbeweavable said:

So what is your point? Gaga knew he was a pedophile so she purposely wanted to create controversy and made the song for that reason? 

If that isn't your point basically, idg what is :duck: 

:noparty:

My point is that she either:

1. Didn't see anything about the accusations at all: highly, highly unlikely. Especially because she was asked about it and said they're untrue accusations.

2. Saw stuff but decided that it was false and that Kelly was not a sex offender. She projected her own relationship with the media on to him and believed him instead of believing the survivors. So, no, she DIDN'T think Kelly was a pedophile but that's still a mistake because her stance is "believe survivors" which she should've done.

Catnikko

:noparty:

My point is that she either:

1. Didn't see anything about the accusations at all: highly, highly unlikely. Especially because she was asked about it and said they're untrue accusations.

2. Saw stuff but decided that it was false and that Kelly was not a sex offender. She projected her own relationship with the media on to him and believed him instead of believing the survivors. So, no, she DIDN'T think Kelly was a pedophile but that's still a mistake because her stance is "believe survivors" which she should've done.

Yeah i get your point

but what i mean is i feel bad because i imagine if one of us had the opportunity of having someone you know and loved growing up on your song why wouldn't you do that? No one would even think of the fact of one of your faves being a pedophile when you're literally getting the chance to have them on your song, there's no reason she would go straight to that thought

Well now this thing is turning ugly. Gaga is getting targeted for no reason. Does making a song make you a criminal cause she's being treated like one. And the saddest part being we not supporting her!! Her label decided to put up the song as the second single! And she was bound to promote it!! I also feel that making a song is not bad, and you need to agree that even you ppl liked the song.. Even the R Kelley version. It's really disgusting whatever Kelly has done...and there's nothing that can save him. We should better get him punsished rather than dragging others into the matter. My point is that in the industry, a lot happens..and don't even get to know about everything but people still keeping on working and do what benefits them. It's all about surviving in the show business and that's what Gaga did back then. She put her efforts and hard work into the song and all she wanted was for it to flourish. And you can't deny that it was loved by ppl resulting it to become the 2nd official single off ARTPOP. So we should better get over it now. Gaga has done what she could've done regarding the matter. Let's respect her and help her out of it and not spoil her moment. Always remember that she was there for you when you needed her, it's our time now to stand by her and let all the happiness and respect come that she deservesWell now this thing is turning ugly. Gaga is getting targeted for no reason. Does making a song make you a criminal cause she's being treated like one. And the saddest part being we not supporting her!! Her label decided to put up the song as the second single! And she was bound to promote it!! I also feel that making a song is not bad, and you need to agree that even you ppl liked the song.. Even the R Kelley version. It's really disgusting whatever Kelly has done...and there's nothing that can save him. We should better get him punsished rather than dragging others into the matter. My point is that in the industry, a lot happens..and don't even get to know about everything but people still keeping on working and do what benefits them. It's all about surviving in the show business and that's what Gaga did back then. She put her efforts and hard work into the song and all she wanted was for it to flourish. And you can't deny that it was loved by ppl resulting it to become the 2nd official single off ARTPOP. So we should better get over it now. Gaga has done what she could've done regarding the matter. Let's respect her and help her out of it and not spoil her moment. Always remember that she was there for you when you needed her, it's our time now to stand by her and let all the happiness and respect come that she deserves

1 hour ago, Unbeweavable said:

Consequences of what?

Hasn't terry shot like every celebrity? Don't we know his scandals too? Idg how y'all all know what Gaga meant by the song yet you're acting like the GP like omg she said do what u want with my body!!!!

GP use straight thinking, its inappropriate 

Archived