đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Drag Race AS4 E05 - Gagged

jereve

Featured Posts

Who else was gooped by the episode?

I was called out for spoiling in my other posts. So i'm going to keep it clean and spoiler free. So please keep spoiler responses hidden.

SPOILER FREE:

GAG. GAG. GAG. GAG. This episode was such an eye-opener. Everybody is killing this season but on their own terms.

Monique, Monet, and Manila are snatching the comedy department.

Naomi, Valentina, and Trinity are giving it on the runway. It's everyone's game at this point.

BUT THE GAG is....... (spoiler alert)

Spoiler

BUT THE GAGGIEST OF THEM ALL. 

THE RUVENGE EPISODE. SO SOON??? I thought they were gonna wait for the top 5 and then do the ruvenge episode but NO.

You never do know whats going to happen and THE EVEN GAGGIESTER... The four eliminated queens are eliminating one of the top bitches and they lipsync for their life so they can go back to the competition.

I'm shook and ran out of wig glue. bye.

giphy.gif

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Regina George

Sorry but Monique and Monet are not slaying anything literally. They look so cheap every ****ing episode. I said it once and I’ll say it again - they are not all stars material. And all this hate towards Manila? Gurl. I’m frustrated.

2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Sorry but Monique and Monet are not slaying anything literally. They look so cheap every ****ing episode. I said it once and I’ll say it again - they are not all stars material. And all this hate towards Manila? Gurl. I’m frustrated.

What hate? Have you seen the episode?

Edit: I said Monet and Monique are funny not the best in the runway. America, let's get it clear.

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Regina George
1 minute ago, jereve said:

What hate? Have you seen the episode?

Talking in general. I’m not from USA and I didn’t watch the last one still BUT during every other episode I felt the amount of hate from other queens towards her. 

Catnikko

I opened the spoiler knowing full well it's gonna spoil it as i haven't watched but your spoiler was cold and tea-less

Actual patient

Catnikko
31 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

They made it too soon, no all star series can compete with the level of everything we got in AS2 because these are all fairly new queens, Monet and Monique are there purely because they went home too early last season, they should have got them back in a year or so

they literally used all the favorites in the first 2 seasons and none of the newer queens have had time to grow from when they last appeared

another edit: they should bring back detox bc both alaska, detox and katya should've been on separate seasons so they could win :selena:

Actual patient

LateToCult

This season is gonna get lots of hate once we get to the finale. All the big, fun personalities that people were invested in are gonna be long gone because they underperformed and the final three... :awkney:

Batwings

The only ones who have really been slaying it this season are Manila and Trinity. Everyone else just feels very middle-of-the-road to me. Monique and Monet are OK but not really All-Stars material, Naomi is a fierce queen but has yet to do anything very impressive, and I said during her first season that Valentina really didn't have much to offer besides fierce looks, and AS4 is validating that opinion. Manila for the crown, imho.

They really need to stop making All-Stars season so soon after each other to give the girls time to improve. Ru really should think about doing something else in between regular seasons, like a RuDemption season where contestants who were eliminated really early can come back to compete.

Catnikko
19 minutes ago, Batwings said:

The only ones who have really been slaying it this season are Manila and Trinity. Everyone else just feels very middle-of-the-road to me. Monique and Monet are OK but not really All-Stars material, Naomi is a fierce queen but has yet to do anything very impressive, and I said during her first season that Valentina really didn't have much to offer besides fierce looks, and AS4 is validating that opinion. Manila for the crown, imho.

They really need to stop making All-Stars season so soon after each other to give the girls time to improve. Ru really should think about doing something else in between regular seasons, like a RuDemption season where contestants who were eliminated really early can come back to compete.

I agree except imo the whole cast is... Underwhelming 

AS2 we had Alaska (who since her season became pretty major) we had detox who literally slayed every runway, tati that showed promise and became v popular (Alaska sent her home for that reason imo) 

There's no one on this season that i really care about to want them to win, it just seems forgettable :selena: 

and if they're gonna do another one anytime soon wtf are they gonna put? :emma: I'd be all up for an all star all stars :air:

Actual patient

1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Monet served the best runway on EP 3 and tonight her runway was a literal SHOOT. Watch tonight’s episode before you ever talk **** about Monet. 

This season is the best since AS2 and I can’t with y’all basic Trixie fans underrating it because there’s no pretty white bitch to root for

Batwings
1 minute ago, Unbeweavable said:

and if they're gonna do another one anytime soon wtf are they gonna put? I'd be all up for an all star all stars

I just hope it doesn't become like Project Runway where they keep doing different variations of "All Stars" seasons. Like, some contestants like that Amanda girl have been on the show four times already.  :laughga:

14 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Monet served the best runway on EP 3 and tonight her runway was a literal SHOOT. Watch tonight’s episode before you ever talk **** about Monet. 

This season is the best since AS2 and I can’t with y’all basic Trixie fans underrating it because there’s no pretty white bitch to root for

Monet's runway's are amateur at Best. Trinity is the only one that consistantly slays every, single runway. Manila is the most well-rounded. Monet and Monique have had no time to develop their drag since their season, and almost everyone clocks them on their cheap, ameateur and messy looks. Say what you want about Trixie, but she was def no "pretty white bitch". The real talent didn't win season 3 (Bendela was murdering everyone, before she sent herself home). 

matteonster
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I think they are definitely all star materials, it’s just that you’re not really into them. I’m so happy they get a second chance after their season to prove they’re freaking cool. I also love Manila and basically everyone is killing it this season but just wanted to defend Monique and Monet, in my opinion they both deserve to be in the competition. Maybe not the most glittery and girly, glamorous runway looks that they’re presenting but they’re still creative and/or fun :firega:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Andrea B
3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Talking in general. I’m not from USA and I didn’t watch the last one still BUT during every other episode I felt the amount of hate from other queens towards her. 

then you need to watch it cause monet slayed the episode!!!! and I'm not a fan of her, i don't even consider her an all-star cause she looks cheap almost all the time but girl, she looked EXPENSIVE in the new episode and she was very very funny. Manila deserves to win  

Archived