💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

R. Kelly Reportedly Having Severe Panic Attacks

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Borislshere

R. Kelly is feeling the heat in the wake of Lifetime's docuseries, because while law enforcement hasn't nailed him yet, he's been suffering panic attacks severe enough to require medical attention.

Sources connected to the embattled singer tell us the panic attacks started in the days leading up to "Surviving R. Kelly" airing last week. The firestorm that erupted after it aired is affecting him, too, because we're told they've continued ... with one attack being so serious, he sought treatment at a hospital. 

Our sources say, more often, he's had doctors make house visits. We're told the episodes are triggered by the overwhelming backlash Kelly's getting from celebs and the general public. He's shocked how the tables have turned ... with most people now believing his accusers.

We're told Kelly's aware the pendulum isn't swinging his way right now in the court of public opinion.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/11/r-kelly-panic-attacks-lifetime-surviving-docuseries-allegations/

Spoiler

all i've got to say is

DWWjNT-VoAAZ-gN.jpg:large

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

His lawyer is gonna use this somehow. 

Don’t feel sorry for this abuser. He had it coming. Deal with it. 

His victims have dealt with this long enough. 

DiscoHeaven23

I live in Chicago and I'm SOOOOO tempted to go to his warehouse studio that's being investigated, this weekend

I WILL BREAK IN AND SAVE THE GIRLS!

this is for you Aaliyah 

tenor.gif

ANTI WP

Panic attack ???? He should have heart attack ..... raping and peeing at young girls and women is not a funny issue ???? He deserves every punishment from god and gaga imao 

Archived