💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga's Acceptance Speech at National Board of Review

monsterhamh

Featured Posts

monsterhamh

Lady Gaga accepts the Best Actress award for “A Star Is Born” from the National Board of Review on Jan. 8, 2019, in New York.

Update: Gaga's full speech now available in HD! 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GunninMan

This was a beautiful speech. I’m glad she finally recognized her hard work in an official speech too, I love her gratefulness to Bradley, but she should own the amount of work she put in too, it made me happy to finally hear her say that.

2School4Cool

Bradley Cooper - Modern Directoral Houdini. What a great, accurate description.

I’m so glad she had a moment to give this speech since she won’t have the chance to say this all if she wins the Oscar. So well spoken and impactful. She really put her heart and soul into making this film and it comes across so effortlessly, which is equally thanks to Gaga’s acting skills and Bradley’s direction. I love hearing her talk about everything that went into the making of the film, it always gives me a deeper appreciation for how amazing the final product is. I also love how proud she sounds when she talks about her family, so beautiful to see.

See The Best In Everyone

McYves

Her voice is so sexy, sad, beautiful, powerful and everything at the same time. I could listen to her just talking forever.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Didymus

Amazing award to receive and she looks ****ing incredible :air: Love, love, love this look. What an incredible time for her.

Lion Heart

Omg I love her :giveup: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chickens in Malibu

I wish she dressed like this for the Globes.

I really didn't like her look there. A bit too extra for my taste...

I think for the Oscars/Grammy's she should go for something like this more simple and classy

Archived