💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shallow (Jinho from Pentagon)

moonboywow

Featured Posts

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Isn’t this the company that kicked their own artists because they were dating.....we don’t stan, but the cover is cute tho

Mychal

moonboywow
Just now, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Isn’t this the company that kicked their own artists because they were dating.....we don’t stan, but the cover is cute tho

Oh. I'm sorry? I didn't realize that took their talent away. 

moonboywow
2 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

I miss the "AAAAHHHHHH" Part but the rest is perfect

I was waiting on that too! But this cover is very chill! Less intense than the original and that's good imo 

derpmonster
5 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

I miss the "AAAAHHHHHH" Part but the rest is perfect

I don't understand why literally no one who covers Shallow can do it right. :neyde:

I'm not even that great of a singer and it's the best part of the song and I get it right every single time. You have to keep the force. You have to keep the energy. The sustained note. The vibrato at the end. 

So many Singers get sloppy with that part. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I don't understand why literally no one who covers Shallow can do it right. :neyde:

I'm not even that great of a singer and it's the best part of the song and I get it right every single time. You have to keep the force. You have to keep the energy. The sustained note. The vibrato at the end. 

So many Singers get sloppy with that part. 

Because it's really ****ing hard to belt a C5 if you're not a trained singer without a) sounding like a goat b) actually daming your voice lmao

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Because it's really ****ing hard to belt a C5 if you're not a trained singer without a) sounding like a goat b) actually daming your voice lmao

I mean you don't have to do a C5. :laughga: I don't. 

I sing it an octave down. I could sing it in her octave but not a great choice considering I'm a baritone. :laughga:

You can also sing a different, lower key. :neyde:

Do it wherever you feel comfortable, just do it right. 

Also, the chorus is definitely higher than the sustained notes in the bridge, so... 

moonboywow
Just now, derpmonster said:

I mean you don't have to do a C5. :laughga: I don't. 

I sing it an octave down. I could sing it in her octave but not a great choice considering I'm a baritone. :laughga:

You can also sing a different, lower key. :neyde:

Do it wherever you feel comfortable, just do it right. 

A cover isnt the actual song. You realize that. Right? Like if you wanna hear the belting part, go listen to Gaga sing the song. Lol. Like I'm just grateful Jinho covered this all in English considering his first language is Korean. 

derpmonster
Just now, moonboywow said:

A cover isnt the actual song. You realize that. Right? Like if you wanna hear the belting part, go listen to Gaga sing the song. Lol. Like I'm just grateful Jinho covered this all in English considering his first language is Korean. 

Why are you being defensive? I'm not attacking Jinho. I never said it's bad. I just said I wish more people who cover the song actually did that part. There's ways to be creative with covers while still keeping an iconic part of it. 

I appreciate most covers because it's a tribute and I'm glad people do it. Also I'm not a native English speaker either.

derpmonster

It's a good voice. But I cringed when he said "Tell me something girl" the second time around. :laughga: we get it, you're straight. But it didn't rhyme. 

I like how his voice can be delicate in the verses, and strong in the chorus and then delicate again. He's also doing impressive melismas! That chorus makes me think he could have done the ahhhhh part which would've been good imo. 

Archived