💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is actually wrong with Telephone?

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

Telephone gets so much slander in the fandom for having 'aged badly' and overall being one of gaga's worst singles ever. But what is actually wrong with it? 

It's honestly one of her best party songs and it just fun and incredibly catchy with multiple meanings, what else would you want from it?

"k-kid of busy k-k-kinda busy" is one of gagas catchiest hooks ever and the song is overall just great fun

I'm not saying it's one of her best songs, but It was definitely a great great great single choice 

Tom Nook

The only thing wrong is that Bey and Gaga have yet to perform it live together :triggered:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Luke78619

Nothing, I literally listen to it all the time, Issa bop :legend:

some people call it basic and whatever but it’s not meant to be the greatest love song of all time or something, it’s meant to be fun and catchy and it’s great at doing that :rockstar:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

GypsyBabe

It’s one of her most basic songs lyrically but it still slaps. 

⚯͛

Gagaplayer315

There's people that hate telephone? 🤔 I'll be praying for them 

It's great, there's nothing wrong with it! The only thing I can think that's "aged badly" is that no one really says the word 'telephone" anymore? Like, you just say 'phone'... but really, I'm pretty sure it was a stylistic choice even in 2009, so... dunno?

Smother Em Eh

There’s nothing wrong with Telephone it’s a fun song and Beyoncé’s feature makes it but it’s not a groundbreaking song but I guess that’s the fun of it. It’s just meant to be a club banger and just that. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

FlopSlurper

It's very repetitive, too loud, the melody sounds very robotic, and I don't like the feature :vegas:

DutchHooker

Telephone alone outsold Gaga's post 2014 discography so... it means that it is an eternal bop :vegas:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Bonkers

The lyrics, I find them a bit too literal.  But it's one of my favorite songs for so many other reasons.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived